<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en-GB" lang="en-GB">

BBC - BBC One Programmes - Trawlermen, Series 3, Episode 6

#2 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Locationbetween the hills and the high water mark.

Posted 12 October 2008 - 12:03 AM

not available any longer, good job i have it on sky+
And their teeth will be blunted like lions and they will be cast away on whirlwinds and such!!!!

#3 calumbo

calumbo

Mate

• Administrators
  • 10 posts
  • LocationDunure

Posted 12 October 2008 - 12:42 AM

This is the sign zone version and is available for another 3 days (Series 3 Episode 6).

#4 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Locationbetween the hills and the high water mark.

Posted 12 October 2008 - 01:08 AM

how dd i get the idea there were only four? just checked my planner and i have five episodes, i recorded them all so i somehow either deleted one or never saw it, probably clashed with hospital visiting times and i forgot to set it to record, or did we miss one entirely because of a football match? the five i have started on 27th aug, 3rd sept, 10th, 17th, the game was on 24th then last one shown the following monday 29th, i noticed it was shown in england on 24th i thought it was the same one we saw on the 29th? but i only have five so did we miss one?

solved puzzle, i never saved the first one for some reason where the amity gets towed in, and jimmy buchan did his worst angry skipper performance i've ever seen,  i know a long gone skipper, ok, my faither, who if he'd been standing on the quay watching you get t owed in with a blown engine would have demanded to know who had been hooring at the weekend? his reason for any mishap, i don't know, he might have been right, i only know i was never the one, have you ever seen the camul'n selection? you'd bring up your last meal quicker than young knocksy did on friday!!! (got roon that censor choice there)

animal house, midnight express, scarface, which drug orientated film should i watch?
And their teeth will be blunted like lions and they will be cast away on whirlwinds and such!!!!

#5 Jammy

Jammy

happy new year to all

• Administrators
  • 128 posts
  • LocationDUNURE

Posted 12 October 2008 - 01:44 AM

there was 6 again the artist formerly known as QW thought it was a good series so thought the link was deserved from young johnty looking a bit white to his old man saying "speak proper english" to the spainaird good footage and hope the viewing public see us fishermen in a different light

as for film choice something with de niro always worth a goos gun or two  ;D