#62 wbeedie

wbeedie

Mate

• Moderators
  • 12 posts
  • LocationPortree Nut hoose

Posted 23 January 2009 - 10:23 PM

Nae luck boyo a micht climb oot ma pit at the back o 11  :police:
Some people accuse me of thinking the world revolves around me, but it doesn't. It revolves around the Sun which shines out of my arse.

#63 3762dazzer

3762dazzer

Mate

• Moderators
  • 5 posts
  • LocationEast Cornwall

Posted 23 January 2009 - 10:24 PM

Just checked Trevors post elsewhere and he is right and worse than that Dazzer you replied  second lol  :police:

Replied on auto pilot William :-\

Thats it, I bow to Jordans' superior intellect, I'm now off to drown my self in a pool of Carlsberty filled with Cormorants in the pub beer garden  :D :D :D

#64 wbeedie

wbeedie

Mate

• Moderators
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 10:30 PM

Just checked Trevors post elsewhere and he is right and worse than that Dazzer you replied  second lol  :police:

Replied on auto pilot William :-\

Thats it, I bow to Jordans' superior intellect, I'm now off to drown my self in a pool of Carlsberty filled with Cormorants in the pub beer garden  :D :D :D
Might even be a scurry or a marley lol  :D
Some people accuse me of thinking the world revolves around me, but it doesn't. It revolves around the Sun which shines out of my arse.

#65 3762dazzer

3762dazzer

Mate

• Moderators
  • 5 posts
  • LocationEast Cornwall

Posted 23 January 2009 - 10:36 PM

I'm on Strongbone :D tonight Will, tin number eight, Mrs Daz is in the front room (allegedly  :D) watching the tossers on Big Brother bless her :police:

#66 wbeedie

wbeedie

Mate

• Moderators
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 10:42 PM

I'm on Strongbone :D tonight Will, tin number eight, Mrs Daz is in the front room (allegedly  :D) watching the tossers on Big Brother bless her :police:

Thank god a dinna have ti put up wi that on TV Daz but as for drink Strongbow kills me wi hertburn like diamond white used ti a drink the Oirish stuff noo  :D

#67 3762dazzer

3762dazzer

Mate

• Moderators
  • 5 posts
  • LocationEast Cornwall

Posted 23 January 2009 - 10:49 PM

I'm on Strongbone ;D tonight Will, tin number eight, Mrs Daz is in the front room (allegedly  ;D) watching the tossers on Big Brother bless her :D

Thank god a dinna have ti put up wi that on TV Daz but as for drink Strongbow kills me wi hertburn like diamond white used ti a drink the Oirish stuff noo  :D

I'm fine with Cider, Larger gives me a bit of head in the morning ;D If you are talking Guiness that is nectar, could bath in the stuff :D
The worst is the Irish ale full of Nitrogen never felt so bad after a night on that :D
Mrs Daz hates me drinking anything, but then she's a woman what does she know :police:
Anyway Ulrika won, perhaps thats why Jordan has retired to his room :D

#68 wbeedie

wbeedie

Mate

• Moderators
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 10:51 PM

Ah Ulrika ah remember looking forward ti get inti TV range fan a wiz younger jist ti "WATCH "  th weather :D lol na Magners is ma stuff or Caffreys  :police:

#69 restlesswave

restlesswave

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Locationthe rosses,co.donegal

Posted 23 January 2009 - 10:58 PM

don`t think you get draught caffreys here now- hard to beat a pint of stout-like soup on a cold day-both ating and drinking in it! but then again plenty lager or smithwicks is spot on too :police:
bend it,and if you can`t bend it,break it.

#70 wbeedie

wbeedie

Mate

• Moderators
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 11:09 PM

problem with the black stuff is it goes in thick  and comes out the same colour but thinner lol :police:

#71 3762dazzer

3762dazzer

Mate

• Moderators
  • 5 posts
  • LocationEast Cornwall

Posted 23 January 2009 - 11:15 PM

caffreys was a lovely pint to drink RW but full of Nitrogen :D Thought my head was going to explode after a big night on it, haven't touched it or any of the other 'smooth' beers since :police:

#72 restlesswave

restlesswave

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Locationthe rosses,co.donegal

Posted 23 January 2009 - 11:24 PM

only had one big episode on caffreys dazzer-when it came out first there was a promotion in one of the local pubs-buy a drink get one free-so we were buying a half pint and getting a pint free-what a night! but jesus the next day-i was in three halfs!! could never go cider-going back to when i was a young lad drinking merrydown-and being sick everywhere-put me off for life :police:
bend it,and if you can`t bend it,break it.

#73 wbeedie

wbeedie

Mate

• Moderators
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 11:25 PM

caffreys was a lovely pint to drink RW but full of Nitrogen :D Thought my head was going to explode after a big night on it, haven't touched it or any of the other 'smooth' beers since :police:
Guid fur a hair o yon dog lol an nae Jordans een eether  :D

#74 3762dazzer

3762dazzer

Mate

• Moderators
  • 5 posts
  • LocationEast Cornwall

Posted 23 January 2009 - 11:38 PM

I too recall the Cafferies promotion, we had to buy eight pints of the shite and get a free tee shirt :D
I got the tee shirt, lost it  (I assume) way before I got home :D That was the worst headache I'd ever had, I can't recall the last time I saw it on draught, I think one or two had similar experiences to you and I :D
The best session I've had lately was the Plymouth real ale event they held this year, you could only buy real ale or proper scruppy, I left it completely ring bolted (whatever that means :police:) woke up at about 2 in the morning and took on about 8 gallons of water ;D Woke for work at 6  like I'd never been on the sauce :D
So it must be the chemicals :D

#75 wbeedie

wbeedie

Mate

• Moderators
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 11:47 PM

I used to go ti aMcewans real ale house fan a wiz based in Embra and like you never woke up hung ower then if a was on Becks or Grolsh by feck I suffered so try and stay aff yon suff noo

#76 Kevin Munro

Kevin Munro

Skipper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationElgin

Posted 23 January 2009 - 11:48 PM

Cana beat the vodka an red bull will, not very often i wake up with a hangover after drinkig that.

#77 wbeedie

wbeedie

Mate

• Moderators
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 11:51 PM

Can drink the voddie but Red Bull leaves ma spewing same with th e Asda stuff only stuff a can drink is the Lidl stuff used ti by crates o the stuff fan a wiz at sea now a guid Malt or 10 and now yer spikin so a clear heid this Sunday then make sure yi hae yer camera ti get comprimisin shots o Jammy and Robbie lol

#78 Barry McCrindle

Barry McCrindle

Skipper

• Administrators
  • 54 posts
  • LocationAyrshire

Posted 23 January 2009 - 11:55 PM

his camera will be away from him on saturday night, as i will be there as well
I always see both sides of the argument, the one that's wrong and mine.....

#79 wbeedie

wbeedie

Mate

• Moderators
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 11:57 PM

So a hiv heard well am sure his fone will be there lol in fact jist gie the princess the camera :police:

#80 Barry McCrindle

Barry McCrindle

Skipper

• Administrators
  • 54 posts
  • LocationAyrshire

Posted 24 January 2009 - 12:00 AM

yes well no comment, can just convince myself i am invisible and no one can see me or what i'm doing :police:
I always see both sides of the argument, the one that's wrong and mine.....

#81 wbeedie

wbeedie

Mate

• Moderators
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 12:02 AM

drink enough and it will seem that way lol or you wont remember it happening therefore it never lol

#82 Kevin Munro

Kevin Munro

Skipper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationElgin

Posted 24 January 2009 - 12:28 AM

think cameras should be banned from tomoro night, or tonight now as it is.

#83 3762dazzer

3762dazzer

Mate

• Moderators
  • 5 posts
  • LocationEast Cornwall

Posted 18 March 2009 - 06:19 PM

The Trawler Race has now been moved back to its usual date of

**************** Sat the 20th of JUNE 2009 ****************

Reply to this topic