101 replies to this topic

#91 wbeedie

wbeedie

Mate

• Moderators
  • 12 posts
  • LocationPortree Nut hoose

Posted 03 November 2008 - 05:13 PM

Accused me of using a duplicate account ,problem with that is he did it publically and I sent hyde a pm on here stating if it wasnt removed then it was slanderous as my father set up his account after I sent him a link to the site no bad words were used as far as I know but am waiting to get a reply back but the old man hardly used it
Some people accuse me of thinking the world revolves around me, but it doesn't. It revolves around the Sun which shines out of my arse.

#92 Adoration II

Adoration II

mooooooo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Locationtoon

Posted 03 November 2008 - 08:15 PM

do u no tat happened 2 me couple or 10 maybe 15 times haha just love it wen a plan comes together lol
Mr Richard JohnstonEEEEEEEEE Jnr

Sure its a grand oul team ti play for

#93 wbeedie

wbeedie

Mate

• Moderators
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 08:18 PM

apparently he traced it back to me dont know how as I was at work today outside no access to a pc so he fecked up big style lol no ma problem but the oldman is a good photographer and gets a lot of boats photos to boot
Some people accuse me of thinking the world revolves around me, but it doesn't. It revolves around the Sun which shines out of my arse.

#94 Adoration II

Adoration II

mooooooo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Locationtoon

Posted 03 November 2008 - 08:23 PM

think someon be going back 2 navy 4 job  ;D ;D

#95 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Locationbetween the hills and the high water mark.

Posted 03 November 2008 - 10:00 PM

the idea that fishermen are usually 75% family obviously never enters his head, thats me and my son and brother, willie and his old man, r icki and his, k noxy and his old man, thats nine just like thatm even if he had reason to ban the first four, what did the other five ever do on him, you'd think with a name like his he'd know that sometimes there are more than one family member involved and therefor with equal interest in the job, then again is he not from the poor end of thatfamous fishing family name, so maybe he's trying to corner the lion share of the quota on boat sites instead of herring and mackeral
And their teeth will be blunted like lions and they will be cast away on whirlwinds and such!!!!

#96 Adoration II

Adoration II

mooooooo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Locationtoon

Posted 04 November 2008 - 01:51 AM

ul have mail later this will be the craick lol

#97 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 01:27 PM

from who? you know me, never say anything unless fully prepared to back myself into a corner when the mudslinging starts
And their teeth will be blunted like lions and they will be cast away on whirlwinds and such!!!!

#98 irishmariner

irishmariner

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationKillybegs Co Donegal Ireland

Posted 05 November 2008 - 10:48 AM

I am on a yellow card from that site for backing up quiet waters and others who were simply expressing their opinion, whether or not people agree or like what you say, you are still entitled to express your opinion. Am I right or wrong???
We are Ireland No 1 Ship and Fishing Vessel Agents!!

#99 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 12:29 PM

you really expect me to disagree? and thank you for your futile gesture, most noble of you but i'm sure you knew you wouldn't get a sensible answer from the admin there? or more to the point, a sensible answer from me on here, ever!!!!

#100 Adoration II

Adoration II

mooooooo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Locationtoon

Posted 05 November 2008 - 12:52 PM

ul c in wee while qw lol tats crap yellow cardin few folk dont really beven lookin at other site much its crap other way it anymor

#101 wbeedie

wbeedie

Mate

• Moderators
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 10:25 PM

Well another new member that was banned from the other site lol WELCOME williemin but thats half ma photos stopped getting posted noo that he is here ;D

#102 mactheboat

mactheboat

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 10:28 PM

Is trawler photos not a typing error!!

Reply to this topic