Sure its a grand oul team ti play for

#62 Sweltered

Sweltered

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 09:56 PM

I got the following message when I tried to log in.

vBulletin Message

You have been banned for the following reason:
None

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

What about the 3 month "yellow card" .

The man is obviously a meglomaniac oompaloompa
"Hanging is the outlaw's path to glory and much too good for the likes of you."

#63 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Locationbetween the hills and the high water mark.

Posted 17 October 2008 - 10:04 PM

thats just pure laziness reason none that the best he could come up with?
And their teeth will be blunted like lions and they will be cast away on whirlwinds and such!!!!

#64 restlesswave

restlesswave

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Locationthe rosses,co.donegal

Posted 17 October 2008 - 10:07 PM

ach well at least i managed a comment on them before they were pulled.
bend it,and if you can`t bend it,break it.

#65 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 10:33 PM

probably what alerted him, i reckon he's monitoring certain members who he hasn't banned but are known to consort with "troublemakers" much in the same way he reads PM's, the rules he makes up as he goes along, andthey only apply to everyone else not him, his three strikes rule was pure sh ite, he suspended jordon for having the cheek to innocently ask why one of his posts was deleted, no explanation or warning until after he had been suspended, and the famous duplicate memberships? when you register theres no mention of this ban in therules you agree to abide by, there is however a rule about defaming other members, which he broke himself when he called me a liar, i hadto email the site owner telling him i was going to hold him responsible for his admins actions, well i used a lot more words which would have baffled an oxford don nevermind someone with english as their second language, he wanted proper english? well he bloodywell got it in spades, the words kept falling off the spade so i shovelled them into a poke, which confused him even more as its a wee toon word meaning a paper bag, did i get a reply? no, did the comment get removed, you better believe it did, ask sir sweltered, i love nothing as much as a good arguement, but its hard to have an arguement with someone who just says you are banned for publically criticizing the admin, talk about a god complex, go on, talk about it, its not a comment, its a  command, i command you to talk about a god complex and the assholes that have one, i'm waiting!!!!!
And their teeth will be blunted like lions and they will be cast away on whirlwinds and such!!!!

#66 Kevin Munro

Kevin Munro

Skipper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationElgin

Posted 17 October 2008 - 10:56 PM

did ye no buy one of there tee-shirts morris?   

complete with a "davie" photo as the logo on the top?

#67 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 11:13 PM

naw, tesco hae a deal on, four quilted toilet rolls for £1.66, hope he didna buy them in bulk? how many ironic fishermen do you know? its gone from being an idea to buy one for a laugh to anyone thats seen wearing one being a laughing stock!!! they come in all sizes, small, medium, large, x large, xx large and fat bast,ard!!! mind you yin oh the sweatshites might keep ye warm on a cauld night ootside the auld folks hame winda

#68 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 12:07 AM

i only tried during the spell between getting banned for complaining about having a pic deleted and this site starting, and then only to send PMs to the lads i didn't have email addresses for, still got banned as soon as his local spy noticed the name, which were all chosen so that they'd mean something to anyone local and would identify me, he'd never have known by himself as i didn't post comments, i know who his informer is as i st a cunning trap which he took the bait with, lucky for him i didn't have a priest handy or it wid have been a quick rap atween the eyes for him. he gave himself away by joining here and not posting, one of the few perks of global mod status i can see the details for members so i have him identified, two can play at that game as i know he lifted stuff about me from another forum to give to the admin on the other place, without permission so his card is marked there should i be inclined to give that forum admin his name. maybe i'll just pass on his name to sir sweltered, seeing its someone we know from a lot of years back, silly boy, he knows us well enough to know we don't miss and hit the wall very often. prefer to do it with words in our old age, much more satisfying, a few choice words known as giving him his character.
we'll soon grow tired of the teasing as this place will overtake its rival very soon due to its overall superiority  and much more user friendly atmosphere, its a joy if you find one person in life that understands you (so i'm told) even better if they are of the opposite sex, same sex or no particular sex at all, just to cover all the bases. the wee sojurn fae fishermen to phishermen will soon be over, i'm weary of it, feck only knows how the self inflicted opposition feel? i should maybe have saved most of this for a rant, errant of me, maybe one last hoorah, or as we say, hoora laugh. ok maybe mair than wan, i canna spaek for embdy else, besides stephan stills is on the telly ee noo and i'd raither listen to him. this post will gie ye some indication as to why i've been banned fae every forum i'veever been a member oh, i've nae idea when tae stick in a fill stop and end the fecker!!!!!!

#69 Guest_fishamike_*

Guest_fishamike_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2008 - 08:18 AM

Im not banned from it but noticed it was getting childish from the amount of people bein warned and banned, great to see new site open where there is a forum to speak to everyone as well i have loads of photos to add from lowestoft to thames, west mersea, france, ramsgate, and videos of trawlers when fishing near me so will slowly be adding them tonight. cheers, mike

#70 Adoration II

Adoration II

mooooooo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Locationtoon

Posted 21 October 2008 - 08:54 AM

well i was band coutless times me and mrr and qw this site is so much better u can have a great laugh find out diffrent things about anythin u want only thing is wen jammy gets all worked up he bans me which was funny at first but tats 5th time gettin anoyin haha
Mr Richard JohnstonEEEEEEEEE Jnr

#71 Jammy

Jammy

happy new year to all

• Administrators
  • 128 posts
  • LocationDUNURE

Posted 21 October 2008 - 09:05 AM

its only u that gets banned rikki must be somet you are doing

#72 Adoration II

Adoration II

mooooooo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Locationtoon

Posted 21 October 2008 - 09:09 AM

its only u tats doin it sexy fingers ;)

#73 Jammy

Jammy

happy new year to all

• Administrators
  • 128 posts
  • LocationDUNURE

Posted 21 October 2008 - 09:10 AM

just to sexy up your day bobbydavro boy :o ;)

#74 Adoration II

Adoration II

mooooooo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Locationtoon

Posted 21 October 2008 - 09:51 AM

u stick 2 sexin up ur pal fae other site as u both love booby davro ;)

#75 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 04:53 AM

seems that two have a bit of a bobby crush? i thenk you, most sincerely folks, one for our older listeners, not for young richard clayderman and james last, enjoy the hailstone showers this morning boys!!!

#76 Adoration II

Adoration II

mooooooo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Locationtoon

Posted 22 October 2008 - 06:10 AM

got caught in 1 shoootin i was pleased tats us 40min towin have a guess gifted 1 where am i  :D

#77 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 11:06 AM

oh now, let me think, your obviously into your second tow by now, depends how long you towed and wether you went west side or east? day is improving all the time? you might even have towed middle for diddle, bright sunny day? you were getting a few last week? depends where you shot? 7.5 and 71? maybe you towed up west side to 5.5 and 66 or 67, watch for that wee bit oh hard so lift afor it. you might have towed east of the ground on the 6.6 and 72.5 and across the flat a wee bit before towing up the 3 and 4 a bit, or you might have steamed all the way to the 1's and 70 and towed up the east side lifting in machrie 0's and 70 something?
in other words i've no idea where you are, if you towed along the bennan i'm fecked, i don't have a graph for there to jog the old braincells, but then my readings canna be much use anyway seeing as the present keeper of them (did i mention he never paid me for them?) is usually tied to the quay. you could be at drumadoon towing south in 47fthm, or westside in 7's and high 50's, mid 60's off ugadale point?

don't think for one minute any of that came oot my heid, i went up into the loft for the old wooden graph box and my original graph of the soon, which must date back to early seventies, i think i copied from the original paper graph when i was eight or nine. where ever you are gie jimmy a wave for me as you pass him and the finger to any oh that crew fae north of dippen bridge.

#78 Adoration II

Adoration II

mooooooo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Locationtoon

Posted 22 October 2008 - 12:10 PM

shot under light towed down nearly 2 burn came back up over ground round the burly bit back down an up over ground lifted in loch lol braw tow same as yest no use the day up at ben larry now

#79 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 12:22 PM

ach well i was only four lanes oot, what you doin lifting in the loch this morning? its a braw day hardly an air of wind in it, wisna far off with your current position if your at bunlary means you were close on where i said when i posted, your only a few lanes north, who holds the rights to those two tows now? did you get permission fae lawrence for that bit at the light? never got anything there ever except once when we hit a spot of dogs off kirkousland and got 30 boxes then a bloody good tearing for shooting back out for more. and did "uncle" joe give you rights for the back oh the bouy, up? make the most of today westerly 17 for afternoon but a bit of weather coming in thru the night giving SW 40 and worse for thru the day, stick oot an extra rope and stay in your bed.

#80 Adoration II

Adoration II

mooooooo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Locationtoon

Posted 22 October 2008 - 12:50 PM

8of bulk ther o dear puck away good day yest no use the day water cleared i think

#81 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 05:12 PM

water cleared? that'll be all the alcohol from the weekend out your system, see and give your kidneys a rest for a while and it'll stay clear. its naw as if your like my young fla he has just the one super kidney, only discovered when he had to go back into hospital after they'd near killed him in the southern, leaving him lying for five hours till his appendix burst, never noticed he had only one kidney, i made them send him to yorkhill and they did one of those scans they do on pregnant women and foind only one kidney, twice the size of an adult one, whats that got to do with you naw getting prawns? feck all, but it'll stop you greetin for the time it takes you to read this, you should be trying an evening on the flat while the winds dropped a bit, naw an air here, its going to be c**tish tomorrow.

#82 Adoration II

Adoration II

mooooooo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Locationtoon

Posted 22 October 2008 - 05:29 PM

no wat ur on about 1 o my wee flas kidneys is only 1/4 size of other up road test a the time he gettin lot better now thou but hes only 6 14th dec still nothin the day on last leg of back o light mybe this will be time

#83 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 03:08 AM

naw so good, but the body is a wonderful thing, the other one will probably grow to compensate as he gets older, i'm glad we never found out till we did, if you'd known from a young age you'd have wrapped him in cotton wool, just had to drum it into him that this is it for the rest of his life, keep off the demon drink as you don't know how it will affect the one he has, funny thing is that once he got the appendix out and recovered from all the complications following the botch up by  the southern, which involved getting anti biotics pumped into him on a drip 24hrs a day for a week, he took a big growth spurt, that fast his muscles in his legs couldn't adapt to cope, especially in his knees, he wears knee supports to play football as even a slight bump inflames them, went from 5ft to about 6ft 1" in a year, eats like a horse now where before you couldn't get him to eat anything, still merr meat on a butchers pencil, his sister can lift him with one hand. need to watch he disna get blown away on his way to school the day!!!

#84 Sweltered

Sweltered

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 11:14 AM

Has he been checked for osgood schlaters for his knees?
"Hanging is the outlaw's path to glory and much too good for the likes of you."

#85 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 11:52 AM

has indeed and yes he has his unkles knees, keep telling him that he needs to exercise them to build up the muscle but its sore dad!!! pain soon went away when out of the blue he was asked to play for the school team after walking away from it cos it interferred with drummimng practise 2yrs ago.

#86 wbeedie

wbeedie

Mate

• Moderators
  • 12 posts
  • LocationPortree Nut hoose

Posted 01 November 2008 - 05:35 PM

No longer a member  had a hidden link ti here lol and they found it woohoo
Some people accuse me of thinking the world revolves around me, but it doesn't. It revolves around the Sun which shines out of my arse.

#87 wbeedie

wbeedie

Mate

• Moderators
  • 12 posts
  • LocationPortree Nut hoose

Posted 03 November 2008 - 04:04 PM

Now the feckers have banned me father as well after he posted in one of the amblebarras threads what a bloody cheek
Some people accuse me of thinking the world revolves around me, but it doesn't. It revolves around the Sun which shines out of my arse.

#88 Jammy

Jammy

happy new year to all

• Administrators
  • 128 posts
  • LocationDUNURE

Posted 03 November 2008 - 04:11 PM

what reason did he givefor that wullie????
what bad words did you say??

#89 Islander

Islander

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationBallantrae

Posted 03 November 2008 - 04:27 PM

Have you went the full hog yet jammy with the banned thing i mean ???

#90 Adoration II

Adoration II

mooooooo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Locationtoon

Posted 03 November 2008 - 04:43 PM

come on think uv taken tat 2 far robi tat wont happen think he going 2 ask dave if he wants 2 be in film as he good at sking lol

Reply to this topic