#1 Fishermen-Jordan

Fishermen-Jordan

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationExmouth, Devon

Posted 11 October 2008 - 03:10 PM

what do u think if we make a new forum of " Fishing Boats for-Sale" if u think its good Pm me then i will Talk to Barry

#2 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Locationbetween the hills and the high water mark.

Posted 11 October 2008 - 04:19 PM

barry is always very busy so you should send him a pm at least once every ten minutes so he won't forget
And their teeth will be blunted like lions and they will be cast away on whirlwinds and such!!!!

#3 Barry McCrindle

Barry McCrindle

Skipper

• Administrators
  • 54 posts
  • LocationAyrshire

Posted 11 October 2008 - 04:24 PM

I actually asked for one every 5 just in case i forgot, also Jordan any questions about fishing ask oh learned one he knows everything.......... no point in pm'ing anyone else he will have the answer and will only be to happy to answer anything you send him
I always see both sides of the argument, the one that's wrong and mine.....

#4 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 05:29 PM

just don't ask me anything about pots, beaming, dredges, seine net, ringing, pair trawling, the north sea, the minch, or clean nets, oh or twin rigs, oh and how to catch prawns, anything else i'm sure i can cope with, especially if it involves pissing off website administrators, fishery officers or harbour masters
And their teeth will be blunted like lions and they will be cast away on whirlwinds and such!!!!

#5 Barry McCrindle

Barry McCrindle

Skipper

• Administrators
  • 54 posts
  • LocationAyrshire

Posted 11 October 2008 - 05:32 PM

Now now, stop being modest....... thats why you have to PM him Jordan, just doesn't like revealing his knowledge, so PM away Jordan
I always see both sides of the argument, the one that's wrong and mine.....

#6 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 05:41 PM

told a lot of lies in my time but every word of that is true, if it wasn't i'd have retired wae money by noo instead of retired wae none eh!!!

#7 Fishermen-Jordan

Fishermen-Jordan

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationExmouth, Devon

Posted 11 October 2008 - 05:48 PM

any one what to know about trawling or scalloping or potting or beaming pots, beaming, dredges, seine net, ringing, pair trawling, the north sea, the minch, or clean nets, oh or twin rigs, oh and how to catch prawns, etc,s PM me and i will tell u !

#8 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 06:05 PM

only thing i hate more than a smart bastard is a smart bastard wae nae imagination, oh dear, oh dear oh dear, tears afor bedtime, i can just see it!!!

#9 DMCMINN

DMCMINN

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 03:59 PM

JORDAN

THERE IS A GOOD SITE FOR SELLING FISHING BOATS ALREADY, ITS CALLED FIND A FISHING BOAT .

YOU SHOULD HAVE A LOOK AND SEE WHAT U THINK , IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A NEW BOAT YOU WILL FIND ONE  HERE. !!!!

WWW.FINDAFISHINGBOAT.CO.UK

#10 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 04:03 PM

BETTER STILL GO AND TELL EVERYONE AT TRAWLERPHOTOS.CO.UK ABOUT FINDAFISHINGBOAT.CO.UK, THEY'LL NOT HAVE HEARD ABOUT IT AND YOU WILL BE SUITABLY REWARDED FOR BRINGING SUCH AN INTERESTING SITE TO THEIR ATTENTION!!!!

#11 Young Knoxy

Young Knoxy

Deckie

• Moderators
  • 3 posts
  • LocationAYR, SCOTLAND

Posted 12 October 2008 - 04:07 PM

YEA WIT A BAN LOL

#12 Adoration II

Adoration II

mooooooo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Locationtoon

Posted 13 October 2008 - 01:03 AM

u do have kowleg great 1 how 2 knock down gigha pier ???
Mr Richard JohnstonEEEEEEEEE Jnr

Sure its a grand oul team ti play for

#13 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 04:14 AM

aye but you need a real boat for that kind of thing, you try that kind of difficult maneuvoure and it widna be FAFB you would need, it wid be a contract wae allan shaw to get willie gillies to flog her on as kindlers off the back of his coal lorry.

#14 Adoration II

Adoration II

mooooooo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Locationtoon

Posted 13 October 2008 - 06:40 AM

dont no about tat strong wee boat this an not got varib pich either jeest full 127 astern jake

#15 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 07:48 AM

would have liked to do a bollard pull test against you, wid have pulled the stem off you with the 350 cummins, pulled the anchor winch off the bow just giving her a wee kick astern to get the weight on her, but then i see the aquarius hasn't got hers now either so they were probably sh!te quality to start with.  anyway yer pal fae the NE has a pic oh yer bestest freen that you've been penpals with from that neck of the woods.

#16 Adoration II

Adoration II

mooooooo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Locationtoon

Posted 15 October 2008 - 01:03 AM

lost me who an an an its a towin machine ive got by the way

#17 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 02:36 AM

an an an has feck all tae do wae it, i told you last mornin, need a clue? "ricki, you ..........................are not joseph, your banned!!!" that gie you a clue? don't go drinkin too much you'll get the [glow=red,2,300]DT's[/glow],

Reply to this topic