34 replies to this topic

#31 young ronnie

young ronnie

Deckie

• Moderators
  • 0 posts
  • Locationoban

Posted 11 October 2008 - 03:13 PM

Gifted back tae Trawlerphotos maybe ??  !!!!!!....they'd love tae hae him back !!

Some learn by reading,some ask questions,others observe...but there's always one who has to pee on an electric fence for himself.

#32 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Locationbetween the hills and the high water mark.

Posted 11 October 2008 - 04:22 PM

what are ye doin with a gardener, cut yer ain grass ye lazy bugger!!!!
And their teeth will be blunted like lions and they will be cast away on whirlwinds and such!!!!

#33 Adoration II

Adoration II

mooooooo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Locationtoon

Posted 11 October 2008 - 07:39 PM

ha ha cana beat a gardner
Mr Richard JohnstonEEEEEEEEE Jnr

Sure its a grand oul team ti play for

#34 westword

westword

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 02:04 PM

Vox populi ' vox Dei. the spineless one will never no this.another one whos band for f :) ;D ???  all . thankfully the rest of us can be adult  and move on, 8) 8)
KILL EM ALL, LET GOD SORT EM OOT.

#35 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Locationbetween the hills and the high water mark.

Posted 19 October 2008 - 02:55 PM

it used to be a badge of honour to be banned from that place, noo they're banning any c***, its getting common as muck, the wife's "it must have been your own fault, they don't just ban you for no reason" arguement is wearing a bit thin, i only wish i'd got banned for something a bit more subversive when in fact it was the lamest of the whole lot, i've a good mind to ask him to allow me back on as i'm embarressed that i didn't get banned for something clever or even amusing, my reputation is in tatters, forum administrators will start thinking i'm losing my touch, that i'm not trying anymore, they'll just start banning me to take the piss, and don't get any ideas, naw noo i brought the family big guns into play, me and sir sweltered take care of the sarcasm side of the family reputation, the other two brothers attend to the more technical side of things.
And their teeth will be blunted like lions and they will be cast away on whirlwinds and such!!!!

Reply to this topic