3 replies to this topic

#1 Barry McCrindle

Barry McCrindle

Skipper

• Administrators
  • 54 posts
  • LocationAyrshire

Posted 16 January 2009 - 03:05 PM

To keep everyone in the picture www.bionic-hosting.co.uk, went into receivership at about 1am last night, we never had any warning of this and therefore we were caught unawares.
We can only apologise and we are looking to move to another host from today onwards, and hope the down time did not inconvenience yourselves too much.

Thanks again Trawler Pictures
I always see both sides of the argument, the one that's wrong and mine.....

#2 Guest_Steve Ellwood_*

Guest_Steve Ellwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 January 2009 - 03:11 PM

To keep everyone in the picture www.bionic-host.co.uk, went into receivership at about 1am last night, we never had any warning of this and therefore we were caught unawares.
We can only apologise and we are looking to move to another host from today onwards, and hope the down time did not inconvenience yourselves to much
Thanks again Trawler Pictures

Hi Barry

Never good to read about a business going bust, that said you would think that the honourable thing would be done and plenty of warning given to Customers so that can make alternative arrangements.

You have done well to get the site back up and running - I see that some uploads from last night seem to have been lost, is the site stable enough to recommence uploads?

#3 Barry McCrindle

Barry McCrindle

Skipper

• Administrators
  • 54 posts
  • LocationAyrshire

Posted 16 January 2009 - 03:11 PM

We have also lost all photos, comments and posts from yesterday morning onwards, and would ask if at possible that the members who took their time yesterday to upload the photos, could spare the time to do so again
Thanks again
I always see both sides of the argument, the one that's wrong and mine.....

#4 calumbo

calumbo

Mate

• Administrators
  • 10 posts
  • LocationDunure

Posted 16 January 2009 - 03:13 PM

On site stability - we will be taking making backups every night - as we have been trying to do for the past few weeks, in case we have any problems with this new host. Again apologies to members on losing some data from yesterday, this was completely outwith our control.

Reply to this topic