i think it would help but thats just me and i am still young

#33 young ronnie

young ronnie

Deckie

• Moderators
  • 0 posts
  • Locationoban

Posted 13 October 2008 - 07:16 PM

Aye,Young Knoxy you're right there.We've all got sense on here and we're dead common lol

Some learn by reading,some ask questions,others observe...but there's always one who has to pee on an electric fence for himself.

#34 Young Knoxy

Young Knoxy

Deckie

• Moderators
  • 3 posts
  • LocationAYR, SCOTLAND

Posted 13 October 2008 - 07:17 PM

nice one young ronnie. are you sure we all have sense on here im not sure

#35 young ronnie

young ronnie

Deckie

• Moderators
  • 0 posts
  • Locationoban

Posted 13 October 2008 - 07:25 PM

I like the audio text idea Mr.R for when I get really decrepit...dae ye get braille text as well ??...naw,that's just plain daft !!

Some learn by reading,some ask questions,others observe...but there's always one who has to pee on an electric fence for himself.

#36 Islander

Islander

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationBallantrae

Posted 13 October 2008 - 08:54 PM

No sure but a 72 inch plazma screen might help :'(

#37 young ronnie

young ronnie

Deckie

• Moderators
  • 0 posts
  • Locationoban

Posted 13 October 2008 - 09:13 PM

It's no a 72 inch plasma screen I need,it's a Labrador dug and a white stick  !!

#38 Young Knoxy

Young Knoxy

Deckie

• Moderators
  • 3 posts
  • LocationAYR, SCOTLAND

Posted 13 October 2008 - 09:16 PM

OH YOUR NOT THAT BAD YET YR

#39 young ronnie

young ronnie

Deckie

• Moderators
  • 0 posts
  • Locationoban

Posted 13 October 2008 - 09:36 PM

I can still tell the difference between a pound and a fiver at long range so there cannae be much wrong wi' ma peepers lol

#40 Young Knoxy

Young Knoxy

Deckie

• Moderators
  • 3 posts
  • LocationAYR, SCOTLAND

Posted 13 October 2008 - 09:36 PM

I THINK ANYBODY COULD TELL THAT DIFFERANCE LOL

#41 Guest_John Baird_*

Guest_John Baird_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 October 2008 - 09:04 AM

KNOXY !!  You,d look good in a Guardsmans uniform parading up and down in front o,Buck House wi a rifle o,er your shoulder . !!  LOL
                                                                                                                            John ;)

#42 Young Knoxy

Young Knoxy

Deckie

• Moderators
  • 3 posts
  • LocationAYR, SCOTLAND

Posted 14 October 2008 - 04:11 PM

I DONT THINK SO JOHN I WILL STICK TO MY IDEA OF BEING A FISHERMAN

#43 Adoration II

Adoration II

mooooooo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Locationtoon

Posted 15 October 2008 - 12:53 AM

ul not do way jammy knoxy if u dont put on the proper uniform u sure u still get pound notes yr memory loss is just as bad as eye loss :'(
Mr Richard JohnstonEEEEEEEEE Jnr

Sure its a grand oul team ti play for

#44 wbeedie

wbeedie

Mate

• Moderators
  • 12 posts
  • LocationPortree Nut hoose

Posted 01 November 2008 - 12:08 PM

Just picked up a wee poster from when I was in the Army it goes this way

JUST IMAGINE
   Its 3 o clock in the morning,you're stood in a sodding hole in the ground upto the bollocks in mud,frog spawn and all sorts of other goooey substances. Its been pissing it down (non stop) for the past three days and your last rolly is so soaked it wouldnt light even if you poured a gallon of petrol down the end, all you have had ti eat for the past week is boil inthe bag rice and oatmeal biscuits with a sell by daate before 1962.The neaest bit of civilization is about 4 miles away in the distance, an old maggot farm run by a couple of senile old krauts who hate the Britishand would probably fill your arse full of lead shot if you were to venture withinhalf a mile of the place.
  Your hands are so cold that if the enemy were  to appear your fingers would need half an houur  in a microwave before they would consider pulling the trigger on your semi rusted away rifle . Your only contact with life over the past week was over five hours ago, the smarmy bastard of a C.O. in his mega heated Land Rover with those everso reassuring words "Keep it up Soldier, only another 3 days to go!"
   Three more days, then its a forty mile foot slog back to camp followed by an eighteen month tour of Northern Ireland
THATS THE REALITY ,IF YOU WANT TO HEAR THE BULSHIT POP DOWN TO YOUR LOCAL ARMY CAREERS OFFICE
BE ALL YOU CAN BE
Some people accuse me of thinking the world revolves around me, but it doesn't. It revolves around the Sun which shines out of my arse.

Reply to this topic