They seek him here,they seek him there.......

80 replies to this topic

#61 young ronnie

young ronnie

Deckie

• Moderators
  • 0 posts
  • Locationoban

Posted 20 October 2008 - 08:02 PM

It wid hae tae be a gey big spoon if he wis "steering"  lol

Some learn by reading,some ask questions,others observe...but there's always one who has to pee on an electric fence for himself.

#62 Adoration II

Adoration II

mooooooo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Locationtoon

Posted 20 October 2008 - 08:06 PM

he got local welder 2 extend it a bit said tats no use 2 me son lol
Mr Richard JohnstonEEEEEEEEE Jnr

Sure its a grand oul team ti play for

#63 young ronnie

young ronnie

Deckie

• Moderators
  • 0 posts
  • Locationoban

Posted 20 October 2008 - 08:14 PM

It's all right for me saying things aboot him,I'm 90 miles away....you'd better watch oot,you're only doon the road !!

Some learn by reading,some ask questions,others observe...but there's always one who has to pee on an electric fence for himself.

#64 Islander

Islander

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationBallantrae

Posted 20 October 2008 - 08:59 PM

This is all very good chaps ..but where the bloody hell is he, jonah i mean ;D

#65 young ronnie

young ronnie

Deckie

• Moderators
  • 0 posts
  • Locationoban

Posted 20 October 2008 - 09:09 PM

Two coakynuts tae the lad that can answer that one Mr.R

#66 Adoration II

Adoration II

mooooooo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Locationtoon

Posted 21 October 2008 - 07:48 AM

would of ansad last nite boys but sexy fingers thought it was funny 2ban me till now ive trd tae fone the wee man about a net drum an still cant get him

#67 Jammy

Jammy

happy new year to all

• Administrators
  • 128 posts
  • LocationDUNURE

Posted 21 October 2008 - 07:53 AM

the 3 of us are in aggreement that seeingas you like the bans so much you shall recieve one a week minium jut cause its you rikki
much themve tried the wee anster fela and nver got him at all

#68 Adoration II

Adoration II

mooooooo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Locationtoon

Posted 21 October 2008 - 08:00 AM

u used 2 go about my spelling ur worse as i ever was speak english boy an dont u touch ma jewls fool lol

#69 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Locationbetween the hills and the high water mark.

Posted 21 October 2008 - 06:45 PM

very quiet cos i didna have the energy to cross the room to pick the laptop up, wife and neebur upstairs wallpapering (my domain, pretty good at it if i say so mysel) i'm getting the surely you could get off yer backside and paper this room stare, but they can stare ah they want, i'm aboot as much use as a chocolate watch the day its f ucking awful, feeling completly useless, but more important than anything else, WHERE'S JONAH?;)? i'm missing my daily blethers with him, i need to lie doon, maybe catch ye'z the morra?
And their teeth will be blunted like lions and they will be cast away on whirlwinds and such!!!!

#70 3762dazzer

3762dazzer

Mate

• Moderators
  • 5 posts
  • LocationEast Cornwall

Posted 21 October 2008 - 08:13 PM

Hope you have a better day tomorrow Morris ;)

#71 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 09:14 PM

so do i, trust me to get what i think is flu the week before i get my annual flu jag, immune system is fecked so anything i get just knocks the c*** out me, legs is fallen off the crabs here, deadliest catch my erchie, should be coldiest ba's, as work at sea goes the actual job is a piece of piss, don't think the big tough crabbers would last twenty oor days standin tailing prawns, its a doze oh portavogie flips they need for crew.
i'm reading a book about swordfishing, woman skipper, sister ship of the andrea gail (deadliest storm)
a 30 day trip, two day turnaround and back out for another 30 days, grossed $133,001.04, expenses $40,088.75 six of a crew, skipper gets $13,712.09 and the crew get $5,484.84, not much out of a hundred and thirty odd grand is it?
And their teeth will be blunted like lions and they will be cast away on whirlwinds and such!!!!

#72 restlesswave

restlesswave

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Locationthe rosses,co.donegal

Posted 21 October 2008 - 09:52 PM

did you get to the bit where she was lining halibut? you couldn`t sicken her. the crew must have been ready to murder her lol!
bend it,and if you can`t bend it,break it.

#73 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 10:58 PM

not yet, trouble is i keep nodding off after a couple of paragraphs, the wife had the day off work and found it amusing, one minute i'm sitting reading, the next i'm sound, half an hour later the eyes open and i carry on reading as if i'd only blinked, i was puzzling myself at how quick the time was passing while i'd only read a few lines!!! bloody thyroid, i bought the book because i got a £5 voucher for amazon from a company that does TV market research, i have to give my opinion on any programs i watch each day, i'll get that adrian chiles the boot yet!!! the book cost 30p and its a brand new hardback, i bought another about the crabbing in the bering sea, the skipper from the telly prog. recommended it and one about a trawler in the north sea, all three only cost £2.38 in total so i ended up only paying postage for two of them. only stupid thing is the postage costs same wether they come from a british supplier or an american? it says the boat is 100ft but it doesn't look anything like that in the picture, then again my track record on boat sizes is atrocious. that means very bad to our one syllable readers! "catch fish,sell fish,buy drink" she plays down the trouble she must have had to be accepted in a male dominated industry, her pic on the cover is pretty small but it looks like she has a nice tache, when i was small there was a double decker bus in town, the only one ever i think, theres an open top one now but it doesn't do a normal route, this one passed our house and the primary school so we got it every morning, the conductress had an amazing tache and it used to fascinate me as a child for some droll reason, the very idea now is far from appealing, strange the things you remember, i'm watching that p rick bear grylls, wish he'd fall and break his feckin neck, he must be the worlds ultimate asshole.

#74 Mrs R

Mrs R

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationBallantrae

Posted 22 October 2008 - 07:29 PM

I buy all Robbie's books fae amazon they are great cause when you sign in they give you recommendations for other saddo books similar to the ones you have already bought. Fantastic glad you brought that up Morris just going away to see what I can get him for christmas, a wee book or two to read when we are in Mexico in Feb ....  I Will read atleast 4 in the 13 days we away if he has a drink and a book I will get peace to read mine....

[move]Bliss[/move]

#75 johntar tt10

johntar tt10

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • Locationtarbert

Posted 23 October 2008 - 12:21 AM

All I will say Lads and Lass, if youse had made 4 gallon a soup and had to steer it to stop it from sticking to the erse of that big pot youse would need a lydoon

#76 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 11:57 AM

[move]HE'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!![/move]

jonah just reported in, not much detail but at least he's reported in.

#77 Adoration II

Adoration II

mooooooo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Locationtoon

Posted 23 October 2008 - 12:33 PM

go jonah go jonah

#78 johntar tt10

johntar tt10

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • Locationtarbert

Posted 23 October 2008 - 04:17 PM

Musta heard about the soup that's on the go Ricki

#79 Jammy

Jammy

happy new year to all

• Administrators
  • 128 posts
  • LocationDUNURE

Posted 23 October 2008 - 04:30 PM

well were the hell is he and where has he been hope he was pointed in the direction?:)
no like rikki telling somebody about the site and no guesses needed where they went andlooked folks

#80 KEVIND

KEVIND

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 09:34 PM

had an e.mail off the old man he says he okeee dokeee and will be bak in full swing in the next 2weeks

#81 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 11:08 AM

he told me he couldn't see how to register, since i didn't register and haven't logged off since the site started i couldn't help him, must be obvious judging by the emails i get every day for each new member.

Reply to this topic