#31 johntar tt10

johntar tt10

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • Locationtarbert

Posted 16 October 2008 - 10:18 AM

Well lads, the Albino Dogfish is alive and well up at the Sealife Centre north of Oban, still as white as a sheet and those pinko eyes look really WEIRD.
Well worth a visit, the grand-daughter was really taken with the Skate/Ray tank but her favourite was the Dogfish tank where the Huss would come to the surface as if to look at the lookers!!!!

#32 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Locationbetween the hills and the high water mark.

Posted 16 October 2008 - 12:32 PM

always meant to take my son up there for a visit, he turned 16 in august so i'll need to last long enough for it to be grandweans!!
And their teeth will be blunted like lions and they will be cast away on whirlwinds and such!!!!

#33 Sweltered

Sweltered

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 02:37 PM

You do know there is an admission price to the Sea Life center? Which is probably why the poor boy hasn't been there...
"Hanging is the outlaw's path to glory and much too good for the likes of you."

#34 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 02:49 PM

its naw the cost of getting in, i'm sure us blue peter badge holders get a discount, merr  the cost of getting there, plus and nae offence tae Mr. Marr, but ye have to go thru oban, second only to lochgilphead in my "places in Argyll i dislike" list so much so that i've only been there once, due to a hospital appointment since we passed thru it on our way to or from mallaig in the summer of 1989, or did we pass thru on the way to buckie as well? i'll tell your mother you were accusing me of bein miserable, and lee'n oot an "s" and a "g" there was thrift, nothing else. since this is the weird section there'll be a right weird threesome on here the morra, a meeting of the trawlerphotos three in CN tonight, oh dear, oh dear oh dear. or oh la la as the greenhorn wid say!!!!
And their teeth will be blunted like lions and they will be cast away on whirlwinds and such!!!!

#35 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 02:52 PM

oh and yer nephew sez less of the boy, he's 16 noo, a man!!!, don't worry i stopped laughing long enough to give him the when i was your age speech, and playing FIFA 2009 on the Xbox didn't come into it.

#36 Adoration II

Adoration II

mooooooo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Locationtoon

Posted 02 November 2008 - 08:09 PM

they maybe keep u in qw if u went up there rare fish looks bit like cod but a nasty mouth like a monk wen it opens ur trapped lol
Mr Richard JohnstonEEEEEEEEE Jnr

Sure its a grand oul team ti play for

#37 homeward bound

homeward bound

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 07:52 AM

save yourself a few quid  QW ,tell the weans you are taking them to the sealife centre, trail them into the local fishmongers and tell them all the water leaked out during the night !!

#38 Adoration II

Adoration II

mooooooo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Locationtoon

Posted 03 November 2008 - 08:15 AM

tats wicked hw u from caradale lol
Mr Richard JohnstonEEEEEEEEE Jnr

Sure its a grand oul team ti play for

#39 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 03:34 PM

aye that might have worked in 1996 but they are 16 and 13 so they know everything already, more than their parents, or anyone older than them for that matter, oh to be so young and niave again, but i'm b uggered if i can remember 2000?

#40 DMCMINN

DMCMINN

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 12:20 AM

16foot shetland cabin cruiser, in loch morar, with our 25 foot princess!

was hanging 20 foot straight down off the aft cleats till we pulled it into the shore,

we were only looking for trout,

#41 Jammy

Jammy

happy new year to all

• Administrators
  • 128 posts
  • LocationDUNURE

Posted 05 February 2009 - 01:21 PM

bit of a weird one today for us
not unusual to get a stone or two in the net,
but ,
any body ever got a stone on the top sheet ie sitting on the outside of the net??

when chris said it i replied dont talk shite
must learn to trust crewmen before judging :)

#42 Manx Venture

Manx Venture

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationPeel , Isle Of Man

Posted 22 March 2009 - 10:02 PM

we caught alex fergusons auto biography scallopin off west of IOM

#43 J45ONJ

J45ONJ

Deckie