No replies to this topic

#1 billturk

billturk

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:35 PM

AMC Catamarans Ashington  (formerly North Sea Catamarans) (until they went bust) are in deep do do :dogturd:  there are boats on order and the company have no workforce a boat was removed this week by my mate in Scarborough he paid for the boat up front and has now got to finish it himself it took over 18 months to get a half finished boat he could take no more and talking to other people who have bought boats from here seems to be the same story the promise is 6 months to completion but they take at least 2 years and STILL they are not finished they are always on the phone asking for money and say the boat is coming on fine when infact there is nothing getting done. They take good deposits but these seem to go towards work on the boat in front if anyone is thinking of ordering a boat from these contact a  couple of owners of them and listen to the horror stories first I have at least 3 telephone numbers of previuos customers who would reinforce what I have posted just message me and I will pass them on. If you know anyone who has a boat on order from them tell them to get to Ashington quickly and see whats happening????

Reply to this topic