#1 freddy d

freddy d

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationAMBLE

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:34 PM

The wife and i after 40 yrs of marriage came to our  40 anniversary recently so after having such a modest honeymoon when we were first married i asked her what she would like to do to mark such a milestone in our married life.After a couple of days of consideration she came and told me she would like to go back to the hotel that we spent our honeymoon night.So i booked us in for the night after a good meal and quite a lot to drink we decided to retire for the night and went upstairs to our room the sama room as 40 yr previous .I being a little bit worse  for wear couldnt get into bed quick enough but women as they all r like to muck about a bit doing there toiletries before retiring for the night.Iwas just nodding of when she entered the room full of memories and romance with her short negligea like a teenager would wear and she said it doesnt seem like 40 yr tonight since we were married can u remember wot u were thinkin 40 yrs ago tonight .Yes i replied i can remember clearly i was thinking i was going to get u into bed and suck ur fanny till i sucked ur brains out .She said thats horrible what r u thinking tonight . I replied im thinking how good a job i must have done all them yrs ago'

Reply to this topic