Barry McCrindle

Skipper

• Administrators
  • 54 posts
  • LocationAyrshire

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:37 PM

Skipper Expo Int. Aberdeen - AECC
See you there on 8th & 9th June
Eighty companies are now confirmed to exhibit at the upcoming Skipper Expo Int. in Aberdeen and organizers Mara Media expect this number to rise over the coming weeks.
Now in it’s 2nd year, the show is the brainchild of Hugh Bonner (MD) and Sharon Boyle (Sales Manager), who were approached by the fishing industry to run a show based near the fishing ports in Scotland. Last year’s show proved a huge success with the level of visitors and business conducted at the event surpassing everyone’s expectations.
Among the latest companies to book their space are Morgere Trawldoors, Jackson Trawls, Seafish, Scottish Seafood Association, Seafield Navigation, The Fishermen’s Mission, Bopp, Nordsotrawl Thyboron & Corston Sinclair.
Mark Jackson of Jackson Trawls who are new to the show this year commented, “When we visited last year, we were very impressed in the overall running of the show, especially the high number of skippers conducting business. The event organisers have done a good job and we are delighted to be part of the show this year.”
Mara Media would like to thank the Serene fishing company and the Adenia fishing
company for their generous sponsorship toward the running of Skipper Expo Int. 2012. Bobby Polson from the Serene fishing company said, “We attended the Expo in Aberdeen last year which had a whole array of exhibitors and visitors from all over the UK, Ireland and Europe in attendance. For its first year, this was an impressive event and we wish to assist Mara Media in every way to ensure the future of the show. Its very important that our industry has a show that works.

For further information, please visit: www.maramedia.ie or contact Sharon on
T: 00353 (0) 7495 48037 M: 00353 (0) 868401250, E: sharon@maramedia.ieSkipperThe
I always see both sides of the argument, the one that's wrong and mine.....

#2 bryan DE127

bryan DE127

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:32 PM

Oh dear another drunken week end

#3 edge2247

edge2247

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationWales

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:39 PM

how much does it cost for a pitch maybe i could bring the led flood lights and deck lights  there for a demonstration  a light show at night could be good with afew beers

#4 edge2247

edge2247

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationWales

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:47 PM

View Postedge2247, on 02 May 2012 - 01:39 PM, said:

how much does it cost for a pitch maybe i could bring the led flood lights and deck lights  there for a demonstration  a light show at night could be good with afew beers

just seen numbers at the bottom i will call them and see what they say is it 8-9 june?

#5 Skipper Expo Int. (Aberdeen)

Skipper Expo Int. (Aberdeen)

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationDonegal

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:44 AM

Sharon here at Skipper Expo Int. Aberdeen.  Look forward to seeing you all at the show.  
For further queries, please call me on : 00353749548037.  We are based in West Donegal, Ireland.

have a great weekend.

Sharon Gallagher

#6 Jammy

Jammy

happy new year to all

• Administrators
  • 128 posts
  • LocationDUNURE

Posted 01 June 2012 - 07:20 PM

Days to go until Skipper Expo Int. Aberdeen 2012
With only a few days left until the second Skipper Expo Int. Aberdeen, organisers of the show Mara Media are delighted with the level of interest shown by both service providers and fishermen from all sectors of the industry.  
The show on the 8th & 9th of June looks set to surpass visitor numbers from last year with the office being inundated with calls from fishermen from all over the UK, Ireland and abroad.
Inshore fishermen are in for a treat with a much broader range of companies than last year’s show exhibiting their products and services.  Suppliers to the whitefish and pelagic sectors are of course well represented at the exhibition with all the major companies showing their commitment to the industry and the show.
A big thanks to the Serene and Adenia fishing companies who are joining the Fishsalesmen’s Association (Scotland) Ltd (FASL) as joint sponsors of the show.  We really appreciate their support with the show.
Sharon, Hugh, John & Declan of Mara Media look forward to seeing you at the show.
For further information on opening times and list of exhibitors, please visit www.maramedia.ie

Reply to this topic