3 replies to this topic

#1 mack rill

mack rill

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:01 PM

maybe its just me but the current website doesent seem to be getting the same input as the old site re photos and comments!

#2 andwaahs

andwaahs

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationOslo,Norway.

Posted 27 March 2012 - 03:52 PM

The problem I have with it is, if you have not logged on for a few days you cant search for all recently uploaded pics, only the 25 or so that are displayed in gallery, The picture gallery seems to have been relgated to 2nd position in favour of forums. I dont want to sound critical, but I found the site more user friendly before the changes.

#3 3762dazzer

3762dazzer

Mate

• Moderators
  • 5 posts
  • LocationEast Cornwall

Posted 27 March 2012 - 06:31 PM

Follow these few simple steps Andwaahs you'll be able to see all the new content.

From the home page click the VIEW NEW CONTENT button under the Trawler Pictures logo.

That should show you anything new in the forums.

Look down the list on the left hand side of the page, you should see an IMAGES button, a COMMENTS button, MEMBERS etc and below them the time scale you wish to search such as 24HRS, last WEEK, MONTH etc

Just tick what NEW CONTENT you wish to search for and choose the time scale and you're done O0

#4 andwaahs

andwaahs

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationOslo,Norway.

Posted 27 March 2012 - 08:22 PM

Thanks for the tips, I never noticed that new content button! got it now. :smiley2:

Reply to this topic