#1 freddy d

freddy d

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationAMBLE

Posted 28 January 2012 - 03:24 PM

went 4 a walk with the wife the other night and saw 1 of the strangest thing ever we were walking down the main street and got about half way when all of a sudden this massive elephant came running from around the bottom corner of the street it then ran about half way up and stopped in front of the jewlers  then it took 1 swing of its trunk smashed the glass inthe window  then proceeded 2suck all the jewelery from the window up into its trunk then it about turned bolted back down the street and disapeared aroynd the same corner    seconds later a police car came screeching down the street blues and 2s going good style me and the wife being only folk on the street they stopped alongside us and an officer leapt out and enquired whats going on here i replied ur never going 2 believe this officer and gave him an account of what i had just witnessed  he then asked if i could give him a description of this elephant 2 which i replied that an elephant was an elephant as far as i was concerned and they all looked the same 2 me  2this he answered that there were 2 different types of elephant he said there were african elephants which had big floppy ears and indian elephants which had little tiny ears  by this time i was getting a little bemused and impatient when i had 2 explain that this was no ordinary elephant as it was wearing a balaclava

Reply to this topic