2 replies to this topic

#1 young ronnie

young ronnie

Deckie

• Moderators
  • 0 posts
  • Locationoban

Posted 19 November 2011 - 03:15 PM

Aye aye the Admin lads,now I ken I'm getting on a bit,and my hearing and my eyesight arenae just as good as they used to be,in fact sometimes I've got to ask folk to repeat what they said 'cause I didnae catch it,but I'm OK reading emails...ye dinnae need to send me them thrice! Two of them were exactly the same,but the third one was blank (I've had silent phone calls before but no a silent email !!) I wonder if everybody got the "threemails" or was that only for the auld farts ;D ;D

Some learn by reading,some ask questions,others observe...but there's always one who has to pee on an electric fence for himself.

#2 Barry McCrindle

Barry McCrindle

Skipper

• Administrators
  • 54 posts
  • LocationAyrshire

Posted 19 November 2011 - 03:18 PM

finger trouble Ronnie  :o   and if you want some technical reason I can go and make up one as well.........
Now go and take a decent photo and get yourself a decent pocket sized camera  8:)
I always see both sides of the argument, the one that's wrong and mine.....

#3 young ronnie

young ronnie

Deckie

• Moderators
  • 0 posts
  • Locationoban

Posted 19 November 2011 - 03:29 PM

Nice to know everybody got them and no just the elderly members Barry...I would have had to put in an official complaint if there was a hint of ageism about it lol

Some learn by reading,some ask questions,others observe...but there's always one who has to pee on an electric fence for himself.

Reply to this topic