WB you gie me a helluva sare sides sometimes

#33 wbeedie

wbeedie

Mate

• Moderators
  • 12 posts
  • LocationPortree Nut hoose

Posted 12 December 2008 - 11:30 PM

Ah try ma best but sterin ti run ooto materiel maybe hae ti stick on the Big yin or Chubbs ti gie ma inspiration
Some people accuse me of thinking the world revolves around me, but it doesn't. It revolves around the Sun which shines out of my arse.

#34 michaelb

michaelb

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 08:49 AM

Police finally admit they got it wrong in the shooting of Jean Charles de Menez,it was his naughty brother Dennis de Menez they were after!.

#35 restlesswave

restlesswave

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Locationthe rosses,co.donegal

Posted 13 December 2008 - 09:36 AM

WB-you forgot about the guiness shite-after youvè done a bender on guiness you`d need to take a scissors with you to the toilet  to cut it when your finished!  8)
bend it,and if you can`t bend it,break it.

#36 young ronnie

young ronnie

Deckie

• Moderators
  • 0 posts
  • Locationoban

Posted 13 December 2008 - 10:54 AM

Guinness is good for you ??....it certainly is Frank,when it's a couple of bottles at a time.....no a barrel !!

Some learn by reading,some ask questions,others observe...but there's always one who has to pee on an electric fence for himself.

#37 Guest_Steve Ellwood_*

Guest_Steve Ellwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 December 2008 - 11:52 AM

WB-you forgot about the guiness i dump,you dump,vous dumpe'-after youvè done a bender on guiness you`d need to take a scissors with you to the toilet  to cut it when your finished!  :o

I always recall a week spent drinking Nigerian Lager when working in London - reckon I drank a barrel in total for the week. Odd thing is that it doesn't give me a hang over like most bitters do but it certainly makes the 'waste product' black when it plops into the bowl  ;)

A Texan walks into a pub in Ireland and clears his voice to the crowd of drinkers. He says, "I hear you Irish are a bunch of hard drinkers. I'll give $500 American dollars to anybody in here who can drink 10 pints of Guinness back-to-back."

The room is quiet and no one takes up the Texan's offer. One man even leaves. Thirty minutes later the same gentleman who left shows back up and taps the Texan on the shoulder. "Is your bet still good?" asks the Irishman.

The Texan says yes and asks the bartender to line up 10 pints of Guinness. Immediately the Irishman tears into all 10 of the pint glasses drinking them all back-to-back.

The other pub patrons cheer as the Texan sits in amazement. The Texan gives the Irishman the $500 and says, "If ya don't mind me askin', where did you go for that 30 minutes you were gone?"

The Irishman replies, "Oh ... I had to go to the pub down the street to see if I could do it first."

#38 Guest_Steve Ellwood_*

Guest_Steve Ellwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 December 2008 - 11:53 AM

There's a big conference of beer producers. At the end of the day, the presidents of all beer companies decide to have a drink in a bar.

The president of 'Budweiser' orders a Bud, the president of 'Miller' orders a Miller Lite, Adolph Coors orders a Coors, and the list goes on. Then the waitress asks Arthur Guinness what he wants to drink, and much to everybody's amazement, Mr. Guinness orders a Coke!

"Why don't you order a Guinness?" his colleagues ask.

"Naah. If you guys won't drink beer, then neither will I."

Posted Image

#39 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Locationbetween the hills and the high water mark.

Posted 14 December 2008 - 02:25 AM

willie's shit list? he forgot the one that stains the toilet red with blood? how do i make that one funny? not as a joke, just to reassure myself next time i see it!!!
And their teeth will be blunted like lions and they will be cast away on whirlwinds and such!!!!

#40 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Locationbetween the hills and the high water mark.

Posted 14 December 2008 - 02:26 AM

i really am running out of things to post, think i just heard the bottom of the barrel getting scraped, the other 300+ will have to wait till you lot have your ten hours sleep!!!
And their teeth will be blunted like lions and they will be cast away on whirlwinds and such!!!!