6 replies to this topic

#1 wbeedie

wbeedie

Mate

• Moderators
  • 12 posts
  • LocationPortree Nut hoose

Posted 12 May 2011 - 12:10 AM

Does anywhere stock these nowadays , have been looking on line and contacting places  to no avail sick fed up of no back protection from stom line and find Guy Cottons annoying to wear and was looking at going back to comfortable oilies again, any ideas ?
Some people accuse me of thinking the world revolves around me, but it doesn't. It revolves around the Sun which shines out of my arse.

#2 carolmac

carolmac

Deckie

• Moderators
  • 4 posts
  • LocationFraserburgh

Posted 12 May 2011 - 07:38 AM

Try Cosalt in Lowestoft Wull 01502 516731
alternatively Grundens direct www.grundens.com. There is not a lot of stockists in the UK now, I know when I had the Fraserburgh Branch we were selling the oil skin bib n brace off at £10 each!!
You could also give Cosalt in Edinburgh a try (0131 5548531)

#3 wbeedie

wbeedie

Mate

• Moderators
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 09:23 AM

Cheers Carol tied GY anf FR and Aberdeen but most numbers no working have they been closed now
Some people accuse me of thinking the world revolves around me, but it doesn't. It revolves around the Sun which shines out of my arse.

#4 forepeak

forepeak

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 02:46 PM

were they no called grundigs???

#5 carolmac

carolmac

Deckie

• Moderators
  • 4 posts
  • LocationFraserburgh

Posted 12 May 2011 - 03:42 PM

Fraserburgh is closed Wull but Lowestoft & Edinburgh are still open as far as I am aware, try their website to get the tel no's  www.cosalt.com  also try JSB Supplies in Port Seton, he used to have quite a lot of the Grunden Oily's 01875 815851.

#6 wbeedie

wbeedie

Mate

• Moderators
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 06:36 PM

Foned Edinburgh and they put me in touch with Glasgow and hey presto found a set , well half they have a jckt in store but bib and brace is being ordered in , both items near as cheap as Xplorer bib n brce , I know what brand I will be going back to , after leaving them for being dearest now the cheapest or there about, thanks for your help

#7 forepeak

forepeak

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 08:07 PM

glad you got sorted , jist dawned grundig, is music centres, DO,H,,,,,,

Reply to this topic