#1 johntar tt10

johntar tt10

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • Locationtarbert

Posted 20 March 2011 - 11:57 PM

Will anyone advise me if this is worth investing in as I have just come into a unexpected winfall of £1.5m from very nice Nigerian Banker, who only wants my account name, sort code and acc number and he will forward the £££££'s
link to this wonderful opportunity http://www.KontikiFishery.com click play on video

#2 Barry McCrindle

Barry McCrindle

Skipper

• Administrators
  • 54 posts
  • LocationAyrshire

Posted 21 March 2011 - 12:08 AM

Better get the account details to him quickly before everyone wants a piece of that action  :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:
I always see both sides of the argument, the one that's wrong and mine.....

#3 young ronnie

young ronnie

Deckie

• Moderators
  • 0 posts
  • Locationoban

Posted 21 March 2011 - 02:25 PM

Sounds mair like con tricky than Kon Tiki tae me...where's ma cheque book ;D

Some learn by reading,some ask questions,others observe...but there's always one who has to pee on an electric fence for himself.

#4 homeward bound

homeward bound

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 03:23 PM

thin he is trying to con you john, he offered me £4.6 million  O0

#5 johntar tt10

johntar tt10

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • Locationtarbert

Posted 21 March 2011 - 06:48 PM

Ney ney Eddie, seemed quite genuine, tragic story he had about this poor woman killled in a plane crash, no relatives but wanted the money spent on some deserving person with good work ethic.
Think I ticked all the right boxes, Mombassa Goodwin, thats the Nigerian Banker only taking wee commission share for the paperwork, no being greedy at all.
Think that KontkiFishery would be the bee's knees for a nice wee investment, fine for a partnership, one hull apiece.
Question, any merket for whalemeat doon troon market ayrshire?

#6 restlesswave

restlesswave

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Locationthe rosses,co.donegal

Posted 21 March 2011 - 08:12 PM

offered you 4.6m homeward bound?- he offered me that and also told me i was a long lost relation into the bargain.. :cheers:
bend it,and if you can`t bend it,break it.

#7 rickburch

rickburch

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationNapier. New Zealand

Posted 26 March 2011 - 02:28 AM

Hello johntar, if that doesnt work in Tarbert perhaps we might give it a go in NZ. ha! We got heaps o whales down here!!     We are about to start trials on the T90 - T45 net, comparing catches against the diamond mesh net . Will keep you posted.   Trust all well with you and your family and please pass on my best wishes to Robert Ross.     Good fishing.   Rick (nancy glen. nz)

#8 Karle

Karle

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 11:02 AM

Is this lad offering the money that I got my three lions from the tother year....took him awhile but he got me one with blue eyes, one with red and one with one a both....after he sent them I decided I did'nt need the cash he was offering to get to me  and told him tae keep the money fae his self seeing I was maken so much cash of the fishing......I sold the lions to a lad in Broughty Ferry last year.....said he was writing a book a bout them and was going to give a radio interview......anyways that said has any one heard how the e scape hatches are working in the Northumberland Fishery ?

#9 LouseTire

LouseTire

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 09:25 AM

,   ,   .

#10 LouseTire

LouseTire

Deckie

• Members