#7 wbeedie

wbeedie

Mate

• Moderators
  • 12 posts
  • LocationPortree Nut hoose

Posted 03 October 2008 - 09:52 PM

Right fa telt him thats Martin  resignin as we speak lol
Some people accuse me of thinking the world revolves around me, but it doesn't. It revolves around the Sun which shines out of my arse.

#8 Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationGuernsey (Channel Islands)

Posted 03 October 2008 - 10:00 PM

Its just someone once told me Jordan that you send quite a few pm's to different people, i didnt believe them for one minute! so i thought i would ask to see if anyone else had had any from you. I must sort my stutter out.

#9 Young Knoxy

Young Knoxy

Deckie

• Moderators
  • 3 posts
  • LocationAYR, SCOTLAND

Posted 03 October 2008 - 10:02 PM

HE SENT A GOOD FEW PMS SO YOU ARE QUITE POSABLEY NO THE FIRST ONE ON TIS SITE TO GET ONE

#10 wbeedie

wbeedie

Mate

• Moderators
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 10:06 PM

"A FEW" that must be the biggest understatement of the year lol
Some people accuse me of thinking the world revolves around me, but it doesn't. It revolves around the Sun which shines out of my arse.

#11 Kevin Munro

Kevin Munro

Skipper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationElgin

Posted 03 October 2008 - 10:19 PM

Well ive had 23 tonight!!!   A record?;D

#12 Barry McCrindle

Barry McCrindle

Skipper

• Administrators
  • 54 posts
  • LocationAyrshire

Posted 03 October 2008 - 10:20 PM

SNAP!!!!!!!!!
I always see both sides of the argument, the one that's wrong and mine.....

#13 wbeedie

wbeedie

Mate

• Moderators
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 10:21 PM

thank god am no admin here lol get enough over the watter

#14 young ronnie

young ronnie

Deckie

• Moderators
  • 0 posts
  • Locationoban

Posted 03 October 2008 - 10:25 PM

I'm like Mr.R Willie,never had one from him yet...we must baith be using the same kind of aftershave!...by the way,whats wi' this Johnny Cash logo?(I aye thought that johnny cash was change ye got oot a condom machine,obviously I wis wrong!)

Some learn by reading,some ask questions,others observe...but there's always one who has to pee on an electric fence for himself.

#15 wbeedie

wbeedie

Mate

• Moderators
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 10:31 PM

brocht up wi it as a youngster noo  am mair like ma father than I widve liked lol tried usin the island rose picture a hae but it went pixellated an couldnae be ersed searhing for somethin better

#16 restlesswave

restlesswave

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Locationthe rosses,co.donegal

Posted 03 October 2008 - 10:33 PM

seems to be a pretty exclusive club ronnie-me, you an mr r. could there be a link!? and are ye no thinkin o the fairy tale o the coloured condom?-little red riding hood......
bend it,and if you can`t bend it,break it.

#17 young ronnie

young ronnie

Deckie

• Moderators
  • 0 posts
  • Locationoban

Posted 03 October 2008 - 10:38 PM

He must have something against us right enough Mr.G. Cracking joke that as well..just told it to the wife and she understood it...tut,tut,and thrice tut lol

Some learn by reading,some ask questions,others observe...but there's always one who has to pee on an electric fence for himself.

#18 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Locationbetween the hills and the high water mark.

Posted 03 October 2008 - 10:40 PM

you lot are all rubbish, know what i did? i sent him one before he'd had a chance to send one to anybody else!!!! i just asked what kept him?
And their teeth will be blunted like lions and they will be cast away on whirlwinds and such!!!!

#19 wbeedie

wbeedie

Mate

• Moderators
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 10:41 PM

Thocht about it QW but it was the first part of his user name that threw me ie Fisherman ,at boy asks a lot o questions

#20 young ronnie

young ronnie

Deckie

• Moderators
  • 0 posts
  • Locationoban

Posted 03 October 2008 - 10:44 PM

He's either dead keen tae learn things Willie or he's a right nosey bu**er lol

#21 wbeedie

wbeedie

Mate

• Moderators
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 10:47 PM

Canna be listening ti fit we tell the younger eens Ronnie ,fan they ask questions aboot the sea cos we i give em the same answer BIDE WEEL AWA FAE IT

#22 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 10:50 PM

HE'S NAW VERY PERCEPTIVE HE ASKED IF I WAS THE BOSS OH THIS PLACE, ANYBODY ELSE WID HAVE ASKED "CAN YOU NAW SHUT UP FOR FIVE MEENITS AND GIE YER ARSE A CHANCE?;D???

[move]CALLING JONAH, CALLING JONAH, COME IN JONAH, JORDAN IS MISSING YOU, NAW, WRANG JORDAN, AYE THAT!!!! JORDAN[/move]
And their teeth will be blunted like lions and they will be cast away on whirlwinds and such!!!!

#23 wbeedie

wbeedie

Mate

• Moderators
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 10:52 PM

Maybe he likes the ramblings ,something that was missing from elsewhere Morris

#24 young ronnie

young ronnie

Deckie

• Moderators
  • 0 posts
  • Locationoban

Posted 03 October 2008 - 10:53 PM

While ye're at it,ye micht as weel tell him tae bide clear o' strong drink and loose women,and gaun tae the kirk on a Sunday !!

#25 Kevin Munro

Kevin Munro

Skipper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationElgin

Posted 03 October 2008 - 10:55 PM

The poor loon was airlifted off a clam boat last week, broken shoulder and blood everywhere he told ma!!

#26 wbeedie

wbeedie

Mate

• Moderators
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 10:57 PM

Nae efter  catchin 70 odd bags o clams in a day wi fower aside lol

#27 Kevin Munro

Kevin Munro

Skipper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationElgin

Posted 03 October 2008 - 11:00 PM

The lifting pole hit him or summin, chopper took him te hospital, im sure heel explain all himsel.

#28 wbeedie

wbeedie

Mate

• Moderators
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 11:02 PM

Nae fine Kev ,the chopper isnae a fine way hame a ken that ,usual first stop is the Hospital

#29 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 11:04 PM

rambling? thats the  last thing we need, he'll be lee'n gates open and ah thing, empty sports drink bottles and crisp packets ah ower the place, frightenin the nets as they graze quietly in a far corner of the quay, throwing sticks at the hoppers to try and get them to jump,  scattering boxes wae his big clumpy boots, where dae ye think the term dolly mixtures came from? aye bloody ramblers, and they whistle too, if its a poor mornin and the broo queue that wiz rambler whistlin caused that, fearful unlucky ramblers, if you meet wan on yir way to the boat in the mornin just turn roon and go hame, cos if ye don't ye know wit will heppen, they'll stop ye and ask for directions, then tell ye their bloody life story and you'll miss the daylight, the day will be fecked so yer better jeest gang hame, and don't mention technical terms like bobbins to them, they'll jeest spend oors tellin ye aboot their collection oh toorie bunnets their granny knitted them!!!

#30 Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationGuernsey (Channel Islands)

Posted 03 October 2008 - 11:07 PM

Thats a shame to hear that, that must of been just after his mate had to get airlifted from the crabber he was skippering because his hand went through the block!! The next day he had to have an operation on his back beacause he broke it falling down the stairs!! Must be a pretty good hospital because he was out fishing again 2 days later, ;D i could write a book of bulls--t from the stories ive been told :-[

Reply to this topic