#2 Barry McCrindle

Barry McCrindle

Skipper

• Administrators
  • 54 posts
  • LocationAyrshire

Posted 29 November 2008 - 09:16 PM

Idiot with gun springs to mind
I always see both sides of the argument, the one that's wrong and mine.....

#3 markh

markh

Skipper

• Administrators
  • 101 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 10:33 PM

if he'd waited till it it was one deck and then shot it, now that would of been funny

#4 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Locationbetween the hills and the high water mark.

Posted 30 November 2008 - 08:55 AM

naw, got the fella that caught it to hold it up in front of him then shot it, i know we are now getting members from that country but could that honest;y have happened anywhere else? did you see the news yesterday the two guys shot each other dead cos their wives were arguing in a supermarket queue, now i don't know if it was defending thewives or the more likely scenario, they stood, watched the two women argue then made a pact between them and carried our a double suicide, couldn't they have just shot the wives? the whole store would probably cheered!!!!
And their teeth will be blunted like lions and they will be cast away on whirlwinds and such!!!!

#5 restlesswave

restlesswave

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Locationthe rosses,co.donegal

Posted 30 November 2008 - 09:52 AM

this is the ultimate proof why people in certain countries should have nothin more dangerous in their possesion than a tea spoon. ::D
bend it,and if you can`t bend it,break it.

#6 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Locationbetween the hills and the high water mark.

Posted 30 November 2008 - 04:56 PM

careful, you could have someone's eye oot wae that!!!!!
And their teeth will be blunted like lions and they will be cast away on whirlwinds and such!!!!

#7 Guest_Steve Ellwood_*

Guest_Steve Ellwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2008 - 05:34 PM

Idiot with gun springs to mind

Hi Barry

Not a very good example to set when there are kids around - now if he had been landing a shark.......  :)

#8 DEFENDER

DEFENDER

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 07:57 PM

ABOUT 25 YEARS AGO A PEELER SHOT A SKATE IN HIS BROTHERS BOAT  IN BELFAST LOUGH  AND MADE A NICE 9MM HOLE IN THE BOTTOM OF THE BOAT   :)

#9 big wheels

big wheels

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 11:10 PM

Seen something amazin on telly the other night. Aparantly now all but three or four states in the US have passed a right to carry law, where anyone once registerd can carry a firearm any where they go. Apparantly the crime rate is dropping like a stone. It seems that getting their head blown off by a little old lady is slowin the muggins and armed robberys down , Like the man said MAKE MY DAY PUNK. :) ;D ;D  PS if you want a laugh go on U Tube and type in knob creek machine gun shoot. you wont belive you eyes.
Fish tremble at the mere mention of my name.

#10 restlesswave

restlesswave

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Locationthe rosses,co.donegal

Posted 30 November 2008 - 11:28 PM

heard that one before defender-but i didn`t believe it-thought it was some of the boys trying to take the p***!
bend it,and if you can`t bend it,break it.

Reply to this topic