#1 Cruachan

Cruachan

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 11:27 AM

Morning all,

I see at least one name on here that I know.  How's it going Steve?

I'm Jimmy Christie, based in York and with a general interest in all shipping on the North East coast of England, and in many other parts of the world accessed thanks to chucking eye wateringly large quantities of the family dosh at Cunard Line.

I have a wee website (http://jimmychristie.fotopic.net/) that may be of interest, although I confess that there isn't much on there by way of fishing vessels (yet).

Jimmy 

#2 Guest_Steve Ellwood_*

Guest_Steve Ellwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 November 2010 - 11:34 AM

Hi Jimmy

Good to see you here Marra - remember that this site isn't just about Fishing Boats, it covers all aspects of things that float  O0

I see you've recently been on the QE2 - lucky so and so - some great shots from that expedition by the way.

Regards

Steve E.

#3 wbeedie

wbeedie

Mate

• Moderators
  • 12 posts
  • LocationPortree Nut hoose

Posted 18 November 2010 - 04:47 PM

Well come aboard Cruachan , how has a southerner got a gaelic sounding name lol post your pics and am sure I recognise your name from somewhere else just cant remember
Some people accuse me of thinking the world revolves around me, but it doesn't. It revolves around the Sun which shines out of my arse.

#4 Cruachan

Cruachan

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 08:53 PM

Well come aboard Cruachan , how has a southerner got a gaelic sounding name lol post your pics and am sure I recognise your name from somewhere else just cant remember

The name comes from 23 years service in the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders (it's the Regimental Warcry). I left the regular army in 1995 and settled in York.  There are a couple of other cruise related sites where you might just have encountered me under that name   ;D

J

#5 wbeedie

wbeedie

Mate

• Moderators
  • 12 posts
  • LocationPortree Nut hoose

Posted 19 November 2010 - 12:33 AM

Oh an Argyle and Bolton Wanderer new a couple of boys that would have been in the regiment Ally Barclay a future Drummie was one was at the Ps and Ds at Milton Brig when I was there and my old training corporlal at ITB Ouston cant mind his name though in 93
Some people accuse me of thinking the world revolves around me, but it doesn't. It revolves around the Sun which shines out of my arse.

Reply to this topic