rebel lady

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • Locationtiree

Posted 09 November 2010 - 03:37 PM

Hi everyone
ive just sold my boat and im thinking of buying a halfish 24 does anyone know of any for sale theres not many on f++b just wondering if anyone knows of any or anything similar

cheers callum  ;)
up to your nuts in guts

#2 wbeedie

wbeedie

Mate

• Moderators
  • 12 posts
  • LocationPortree Nut hoose

Posted 09 November 2010 - 09:22 PM

Its alright you are allowed to mention FAFB on here just dont do it on another site  O0
Some people accuse me of thinking the world revolves around me, but it doesn't. It revolves around the Sun which shines out of my arse.

#3 sorcha

sorcha

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 02:16 PM

Has anybody had trouble getting on "that other site" this week !? ??? A "friend of mine" has 8:) (the one wi the scud books! >D) it wisnae me etc..

#4 Jammy

Jammy

happy new year to all

• Administrators
  • 128 posts
  • LocationDUNURE

Posted 11 November 2010 - 07:50 PM

any time i load a page it comes on for 5 secs then goes to a server not found error

#5 bfsanders

bfsanders

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 10:29 AM

i was thinking i was blackballed from that other site am getin the same can go on as a guest and look around but as soon as i log in i get cut off,,looks like were on the naughty step jammy,,might be down to all this swallying weve been doin latley!!!

#6 caveat emptor

caveat emptor

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 08:47 PM

Been having the same problem for a few weeks but it's now working ok, preferred the old look to the new version though.

#7 rebel lady

rebel lady

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • Locationtiree

Posted 20 December 2010 - 02:10 PM

i was having the same problem you could click to enter the site then it would just come up saying it couldnt be found thought it was my comp for a while. all fine now tho O0
up to your nuts in guts

Reply to this topic