Finding a Berth

2 replies to this topic

Poll: can anyone help me find a Berth? (0 member(s) have cast votes)

can anyone help me find a Berth?

1. can you help (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. is there anyone out there? (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 experienc

experienc

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationInverness

Posted 15 September 2010 - 01:05 PM

Hello to everyone reading this. My name is James Gray I completed the Introduction to Comercial Fishing course in June this year yet still ia m a-shore. I am looking for a Berth on a Trawler or Dredger i can splice well and mend a little but need a bit more practice. I am willing to do a 2 week trial or start on half share. If anyone can help please don't hesitate to contact me on 07858671095 or email me experienc@hotmail.co.uk  I am based in Inverness but can travel anywhere in Scotland. I am 22 strong and fit ready to get started. Thanks for reading this .

#2 wbeedie

wbeedie

Mate

• Moderators
  • 12 posts
  • LocationPortree Nut hoose

Posted 15 September 2010 - 01:46 PM

Phone the boats offices, the Watchhut in Fraserburgh and pound the piers best advice i cangive you ,, the watch hut is usually good if anything going its in there first ,used to always phone on the off chance
also stick your name on Find a fishing boat into the crewbase crew wanted secton along with on here in the clssifieds section
Some people accuse me of thinking the world revolves around me, but it doesn't. It revolves around the Sun which shines out of my arse.

#3 experienc

experienc

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationInverness

Posted 15 September 2010 - 03:58 PM

Ok thanks mate. In the meantime if anything comes up please let me know. Thanks James.

Reply to this topic