#1 Barry McCrindle

Barry McCrindle

Skipper

• Administrators
  • 54 posts
  • LocationAyrshire

Posted 27 November 2008 - 09:10 PM

http://www.fishnewse...onsibility.html
I always see both sides of the argument, the one that's wrong and mine.....

#2 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Locationbetween the hills and the high water mark.

Posted 27 November 2008 - 10:56 PM

you want responsibility? you got it, of course its just to shut down areas, not to have any influence when it comes time to fix quotas or TAC, of course Mr. locheid will play an important role, which he can start practicing now, "now, who was for tea, and who wanted coffee?"

i watched holyrood live this morning, first ministers questions and never heard this mentioned?
And their teeth will be blunted like lions and they will be cast away on whirlwinds and such!!!!

#3 restlesswave

restlesswave

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Locationthe rosses,co.donegal

Posted 28 November 2008 - 10:05 AM

this basically translates to-you`s have to patrol a bigger area, have feck all say in it apart from making legislation to feck up your own fleets activities-but don`t DARE make any silly legislation that may impact on the activities of the `big two`s` fishing fleets from mainland europe. and any legislation that you`s can make designed to feck up your own fleets operation that feck`s paddy`s operation up as well is a double bonus for our continental friends.
bend it,and if you can`t bend it,break it.

#4 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Locationbetween the hills and the high water mark.

Posted 28 November 2008 - 03:33 PM

that the official unabridged version?
And their teeth will be blunted like lions and they will be cast away on whirlwinds and such!!!!

Reply to this topic