• This topic is locked This topic is locked
40 replies to this topic

#31 Guest_Steve Ellwood_*

Guest_Steve Ellwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2008 - 11:30 AM

Update on Cinderella

Cinderella is now 95 years old.

After a fulfilling life with the now dead prince, she happily sits upon her rocking chair, watching the world go by from her front porch, with a cat named Bob for companionship.

One sunny afternoon out of nowhere, appeared the fairy godmother.

Cinderella said, 'Fairy Godmother, what are you doing here after all these years'?

The fairy godmother replied, 'Cinderella, you have lived an exemplary life since I last saw you. Is there anything for which your heart still yearns?'

Cinderella was taken aback, overjoyed, and after some thoughtful consideration, she uttered her first wish:

'The prince was wonderful, but not much of an investor.
I'm living hand to mouth on my disability cheques, and I wish I were wealthy beyond comprehension.

Instantly her rocking chair turned into solid gold.

Cinderella said,
'Ooh, thank you, Fairy Godmother'

The fairy godmother replied,
'It is the least that I can do.
What do you want for your second wish?'

Cinderella looked down at her frail body, and said,
'I wish I were young and full of the beauty and youth I once had.'

At once, her wish became reality, and her beautiful young visage returned. Cinderella felt stirrings inside her that had been dormant for years.

And then the fairy godmother spoke once more:
'You have one more wish; what shall it be?'

Cinderella looks over to the frightened cat in the corner and says, 'I wish for you to transform Bob, my old cat, into a kind and handsome young man.'
Magically, Bob suddenly underwent so fundamental a change in his biological make-up that, when he stood before her, he was a man so beautiful the likes of him neither she nor the world had ever seen.

The fairy godmother said,
'Congratulations, Cinderella, enjoy your new life.'

With a blazing shock of bright blue electricity,
the fairy godmother was gone as suddenly as she appeared.

For a few eerie moments,

Bob and Cinderella looked into each other's eyes.

Cinderella sat, breathless, gazing at the most beautiful, stunningly perfect man she had ever seen.

Then Bob walked over to Cinderella, who sat transfixed in her rocking chair, & held her close in his young muscular arms.

He leaned in close, blowing her golden hair with his warm breath as he whispered...

'Bet you're sorry now that you cut my nuts off'

[move] ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ???   :-*   :-*  [/move]

#32 Guest_Steve Ellwood_*

Guest_Steve Ellwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2008 - 12:54 PM

CHINESE SICK LEAVE : 'I NO COME WORK TODAY!!!'

Hung Chow calls into work and says, 'Hey, I no come work today, I really
sick . Got headache, stomach ache and legs hurt, I no come work.'

The boss says, 'You know something, Hung Chow, I really need you today.
When I feel sick like you do, I go to my wife and tell her to give me
sex. That makes everything better and I go to work.. You try that.'

Two hours later Hung Chow calls again. 'I do what You say and I feel
great. I be at work soon.........You got nice house'

#33 young ronnie

young ronnie

Deckie

• Moderators
  • 0 posts
  • Locationoban

Posted 22 November 2008 - 03:20 PM

That was probably the same Paddy who thought that cunnilingus was an Irish airline and an itchy f anny was a Japanese motor bike.

Some learn by reading,some ask questions,others observe...but there's always one who has to pee on an electric fence for himself.

#34 3762dazzer

3762dazzer

Mate

• Moderators
  • 5 posts
  • LocationEast Cornwall

Posted 22 November 2008 - 04:56 PM

The spark had been lost in this blokes marriage, so he was trying to think of a way to rekindle it. One night he came home late from work, and found his wife asleep in bed. He thought to himself, "what should I do?" "Oh-I know." He proceeded to get under the covers and go down on her. Soon she began to gently squirm and moan in pleasure.
After a few minutes, her body spasmed with ecstasy as she climaxed. The man went straight to the bathroom to brush his teeth. When he got there, the light was on and he saw his wife there shaving her legs. He exclaimed, "What the hell are you doing in here?!?"

"Shhhh!" she said, "pointing at the bed, "You'll wake your mother" :'( :'( :) ;) :o

#35 3762dazzer

3762dazzer

Mate

• Moderators
  • 5 posts
  • LocationEast Cornwall

Posted 22 November 2008 - 04:59 PM

A newlywed couple returned to their flat after being on their honeymoon.

"Care to go upstairs and do it?" asks the husband.

"Shh!" said the bride "All the neighbors will know what we're about to do. These walls are paper thin. In the future, we'll have to ask each other in code. For example, how about asking, 'Have you left the washing machine door open' instead?"

So, the following night, the husband asks, "I don't suppose you left the washing machine door open, did you?"

"No, I definitely shut it," replied the wife who rolled over and fell asleep.

When she woke up however, she was feeling a little frisky herself and she nudged her husband and said, "I think I did leave the washing machine door open after all. Would you like to do some washing?"

"No, thanks," said the husband. "It was only a small load so I did it by hand."

#36 westword

westword

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 07:48 PM

There's these two wifies chatting about their lovelife, one of them says to the other one, "our sex lifes just run dry, all my man will speak about is how it went withe boys down the pub, all i ever hear is the boys this and the boys that," the other wifie says "why no try an aphrodisiac to get him giong, i,ve heard a big pan of soup with oysters in it should do it," So that night after his soup, he says to his wife, "i'm away down the club to see the boys, be back at 12." At closing time, he bursts in the front door and tells her to get up the stair and get her clothes aff, as she runs up excitedly thinking it must have worked, he follows her into the bedroom he tells her " right, do a handstand facing that mirror and open your legs wide," he walks over and bends down with his face between her legs looking in the mirror, he says, "f*** me, the boys are right, i do suit a beard" :'( :'( :)
KILL EM ALL, LET GOD SORT EM OOT.

#37 3762dazzer

3762dazzer

Mate

• Moderators
  • 5 posts
  • LocationEast Cornwall

Posted 22 November 2008 - 08:26 PM

A father and his son go into the chemists when they happen upon the condom shelf. The son asks his father why there are so many different boxes of condoms. The father replies, ''Well, you see that 3-pack? That's for when you're in high school. You have 2 for Friday night and 1 for Saturday night.''
The son then asks his father, ''What's the 6-pack for?''

The father replies, ''Well, that's for when you're in college. You have 2 for Friday night, 2 for Saturday night, and 2 for Sunday morning.''

Then the son asks his father what the 12-pack is for.
The father replies, ''Well, that's for when you're married. You have one for January, one for February, one for March, one for.....''  :'(

#38 3762dazzer

3762dazzer

Mate

• Moderators
  • 5 posts
  • LocationEast Cornwall

Posted 22 November 2008 - 08:28 PM

Two strangers, a man and a woman, are sitting next to each other on a trans-Atlantic flight.

Suddenly, the plane plummets out of control. In panic, the woman turns to the man, tears off her blouse and cries,

"Make me feel like a woman one more time!"

Rising to the occasion, the man tears off his shirt and says "Here, iron this." :'(

#39 sam

sam

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationYorkshire

Posted 22 November 2008 - 08:35 PM

An infant school teacher notices one her pupils squirming about holding his crotch. She went to him and asked what was wrong. He explained that he had been circumcised the previous day and that his penis was itching. The teacher told him to go and see the headteacher and ask him to phone his mum so she could tell him what to do. The boy did this and upon returning to class the teacher noticed that he now had his penis hanging out of his trousers. "I thought I told you to go to the headteacher and phone your mum," she said.
"I did," replied the boy "And she said if I could stick it out until lunch she'd come and pick me up."

#40 3762dazzer

3762dazzer

Mate

• Moderators
  • 5 posts
  • LocationEast Cornwall

Posted 22 November 2008 - 08:45 PM

A bloke walks into a pub and orders 6 double vodkas, the barman says "bad day ?"

The bloke replies "yes, I just found out my brother's gay !"

"oh you'll get used to it" replies the barman. The following day the man re-enters and again orders 6 double vodkas.

"not another bad day ?" asks the barman.

"yes" replies the man, "I just found out my other brothers gay too."

"Have an extra one, on the house" offers the barman.

Two days later the man returned to the pub, looking more depressed than usual, he sits down and orders 6 double vodkas.

The barman asks "for feck sake, does no one in you family like women ?"

"yes" replies the man "my wife does!"  :'(

#41 sam

sam

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationYorkshire

Posted 23 November 2008 - 09:49 PM

Three blokes are sleeping in a tent together for the night. In the morning, one of them says "I had a dream that someone was wanking me off."
"Funny that you should say that," says one of the other men "I dreamt that as well."
"Oh," says the man in the middle, shrugging his shoulders "I dreamt I was skiing."