25 replies to this topic

#1 Young Knoxy

Young Knoxy

Deckie

• Moderators
  • 3 posts
  • LocationAYR, SCOTLAND

Posted 20 August 2009 - 04:18 PM

Just a quick topic to let you folks know how i got on when i was away up on the east coast for photos. Firstly just the amount of boats i got photos of was immense roughly i took about 300 photos in 3 days when i was up there. I went up from my uncles house in perth to the hotel in aberdeen on the friday morning and then went up to peterhead about 11 am and had a good time in peterhead then proceeded to get lost tying to get to the other side of the harbour. We hen proceeded up to fraserburgh in the afternoon and we meet alexander west there and he showed me about the harbour then we went to the fraserburgh heritage center then back to the harbour for more photos. After that we went back to the hotel had dinner then went into aberdeen and my uncle gave me a wee tour round union street and down through the red light district lol then to the harbour for a look. On saturday we were up nice and early and went straight up to macduff where we meet tayne campbell. We then made our way to buckie where we had a hour or so looking about. Then we went back round the coast to fraserburgh and had a brilliant time in fraserburgh mainly because it was dry for once lol. We then headed back to aberdeen for the night.On sunday we got packed up and checked out the hotel then headed in to aberdeen harbour and had a while in aberdeen. Then we headed down the road but we went in to montrose and arbroath and dundee where we ended our trip with a look round discovery then down to perth again. That is about it for this trip but i enjoyed it that much we might be making it an annual event.
regards
knoxy

#2 Guest_Steve Ellwood_*

Guest_Steve Ellwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 August 2009 - 04:23 PM

Well done Euan, both for the photographs you have shared and your summary of the trip - I'm heading in m,ore or less the same direction, with the addition of Oban, Mallaig, Invergordon, Inverness and all points from there East next week so am hoping (fingers crossed) that the weather will be fine.

Regards

Steve E.

#3 Young Knoxy

Young Knoxy

Deckie

• Moderators
  • 3 posts
  • LocationAYR, SCOTLAND

Posted 20 August 2009 - 04:27 PM

lol aye we had rain on friday afternoon and saturday morning and when it rains up there it rains all day

#4 Baskets16

Baskets16

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationMoon

Posted 20 August 2009 - 05:25 PM

how was the red light district euan?lol

#5 Young Knoxy

Young Knoxy

Deckie

• Moderators
  • 3 posts
  • LocationAYR, SCOTLAND

Posted 21 August 2009 - 04:25 PM

Aye no bad lol funny to see all the prostitutes about lol

#6 Baskets16

Baskets16

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationMoon

Posted 21 August 2009 - 09:25 PM

knoxy! hope u didn't did u see tavie dait there lol

#7 Young Knoxy

Young Knoxy

Deckie

• Moderators
  • 3 posts
  • LocationAYR, SCOTLAND

Posted 22 August 2009 - 07:58 PM

NO TO F-ING WET FOR HIM LOL

#8 Baskets16

Baskets16

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationMoon

Posted 22 August 2009 - 09:14 PM

aye a suppose so

#9 Bob.YTS Skipper

Bob.YTS Skipper

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 04:33 PM

If its goin to rain Hightower you can let us know cos you will see it coming afore anyone else.Its a pity you are no in Mallaig the day its southerly blowing about 30mph and horizontal rain.

#10 Guest_Steve Ellwood_*

Guest_Steve Ellwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2009 - 04:36 PM

If its goin to rain Hightower you can let us know cos you will see it coming afore anyone else.Its a pity you are no in Mallaig the day its southerly blowing about 30mph and horizontal rain.

Aye Bob, thanks for putting the kybosh on my wee tour of Scotia  :cheers:

Regards

Steve E.

#11 Bob.YTS Skipper

Bob.YTS Skipper

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 04:56 PM

You will be fine Steve just watch the forecast for the right day as it only rains here about 80% of the time.

#12 Guest_Steve Ellwood_*

Guest_Steve Ellwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2009 - 05:27 PM

You will be fine Steve just watch the forecast for the right day as it only rains here about 80% of the time.

Hi Bob

Well as I say f*ck it, if it rains it rains, nowt you can do about it - just take the umbrella with me

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSEgaBTEJuE#noexternalembed[/url]

#13 Bob.YTS Skipper

Bob.YTS Skipper

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 01:14 PM

Me me me Hightower it begs the question what goes on behind closed doors.You have far too much time on your hands.

#14 Guest_Steve Ellwood_*

Guest_Steve Ellwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 September 2009 - 06:04 PM

Me me me Hightower it begs the question what goes on behind closed doors.You have far too much time on your hands.

Hi Bob

Well most OAP's do have too much time on their hands - for instance I've been away in Scotland for a week, drove 1286 miles and took 'thoosands' of pictures - however I have the time to do just that  :uglystupid2:

Regards

Steve E.

#15 KEVIND

KEVIND

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 10:51 PM

was it a bit ov click click click click steve or did u stick 2 the 3 strikes and ya oooooooooooooottttttttt

#16 Adoration II

Adoration II

mooooooo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Locationtoon

Posted 02 September 2009 - 05:50 AM

Hi Bob

Well most OAP's do have too much time on their hands - for instance I've been away in Scotland for a week, drove 1286 miles and took 'thoosands' of pictures - however I have the time to do just that  :police2:

Regards

Steve E.
:uglystupid2:
Mr Richard JohnstonEEEEEEEEE Jnr

Sure its a grand oul team ti play for

#17 Guest_Steve Ellwood_*

Guest_Steve Ellwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2009 - 07:57 AM

was it a bit ov click click click click steve or did u stick 2 the 3 strikes and ya oooooooooooooottttttttt

Hi Kevin

RSI of the right index finger............................... :uglystupid2:

Regards

Steve E.

#18 Mrs R

Mrs R

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationBallantrae

Posted 09 September 2009 - 09:35 PM

My My boys........ this went from young Knoxys TRIP REPORT to this....tut  tut...haha...

Oh and hi bob yts long time no speak

#19 Young Knoxy

Young Knoxy

Deckie

• Moderators
  • 3 posts
  • LocationAYR, SCOTLAND

Posted 09 September 2009 - 09:37 PM

Aye its a shambles right enough but what can you expect its trawler pictures lol always up for the slaggings lol

#20 Jammy

Jammy

happy new year to all

• Administrators
  • 128 posts
  • LocationDUNURE

Posted 12 September 2009 - 11:34 AM

well folks young knoxy is today going on another seafaring trip this time aboard the bajin with barry for a shot at the creels wonder if he will come back the smae boy as he is just now  :milkybar: :fishin:

#21 Bob.YTS Skipper

Bob.YTS Skipper

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 01:33 PM

Creels fekn creels the boy is keen to go to sea and use want to poison his mind wi haulin creels,tell the boy to come out wi me an ile show him how you haul creels,en masse.

#22 Baskets16

Baskets16

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationMoon

Posted 12 September 2009 - 04:24 PM

or if he wants to see creels go oot wae ricki! :milkybar:

#23 Bob.YTS Skipper

Bob.YTS Skipper

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 04:44 PM

Where is the coo the noo anyway.Is he by any chance away taking swimming lessons.Im worried for him,Chaz Bruce says coos cant swim.

#24 Baskets16

Baskets16

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationMoon

Posted 12 September 2009 - 04:59 PM

see him the day in the car,i didna hink trawlermen was all that good n as for chaz bruce,well..............

#25 Jammy

Jammy

happy new year to all

• Administrators
  • 128 posts
  • LocationDUNURE

Posted 12 September 2009 - 09:27 PM

the boy was just seeing another side o the industry bob dinna think he has been put off enough yet maybe need to get him out wi you to get the idea out his head o being a fisherman :)

#26 Adoration II

Adoration II

mooooooo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Locationtoon

Posted 13 September 2009 - 11:19 AM

its ok bob shit floats since bob is offering get out way bob 4 a week knoxy he will show u what its like 2 be at the fishing
Mr Richard JohnstonEEEEEEEEE Jnr

Sure its a grand oul team ti play for

Reply to this topic