johntar tt10

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • Locationtarbert

Posted 30 October 2008 - 04:12 PM

Just a thought- start a new thread "Bombard Commission"

Why not bombard the Commission with e-mails for  "requests for information" regarding AreaV1 proposals to ban fishing inside the 200metre contour line.

Joe Borg e-mail :-  Cabinet-Borg@ec.europa.eu
maja.kirchner@ec.europa.eu  (Cabinet member) tel. 0032 229 80508

I would suggest serious bonafide requests only,
EG requests regarding:-
Scientific advice, research, comparison studies, landing data, boat numbers effected, economic data etc

Post any relevant e-mail address's for Fisheries Commission Members

#2 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Locationbetween the hills and the high water mark.

Posted 30 October 2008 - 09:47 PM

our first minister requested my home contact details so he can , well i don't know what he wants them for but i'll report back, meantime good digging john, i'm sure i'll manage a few hundred words in my own email, next thing you'll need patches made, hells angels claim to be 1%ers, the west coast fleet is 1.52% of EU fleet, the hells angels of the sea?

message sent, i just used your pointers and elaborated on each to pad it out and make it look like i knew what i was speaking about.
And their teeth will be blunted like lions and they will be cast away on whirlwinds and such!!!!

#3 armada

armada

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationVigo-Spain

Posted 24 November 2008 - 01:16 PM

I dont see too much possibilities for you.
I dont know exactly how are the plans but i can imagine. Ban Ban and Reduction is all we hear here all the time. Now they prefer to catch 10 kilos of scads/herring to feed 1 kilo of turbots/salmon but thats not the solution i think.
The solely problem is that this people dosnt know about what they are doing and how the decissions they make affect to the people.
One Inspection officer came aalong with some cientific people and what i heard about was:
I know that fishery is not the only thing which affects the grown and the sea fish and so but is the only thing we can control. I dont know abut the pople which reresents you in EU but ours is not repressenting us but only they enviormental feelings.
berbes_seafood@yahoo.es
all you need about Vigo please contact.
msn only: granarmada@hotmail.com

Reply to this topic