A favourite with fishermen when in a party mood

5 replies to this topic

#1 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Locationbetween the hills and the high water mark.

Posted 29 October 2008 - 11:36 AM

ok so i don't have any clips of life at sea or boats landing big hauls as i pre-date adam when it comes to such technology, this was filmed with the very first video camera in town, August 1981, features the three sons of a fisherman, one a fisherman, ok, me, one fish farmer, the older brother having tried it all, he went on to be a FO, the drummer was a fitter at the renowned Campbeltown shipyard from 1978-86, this is me doing what i always wanted to do and not a prawn in sight!!! HOSTAGE, in truth my heart is always onstage with these four, always will be even after more than thirty years have passed, give me one wish and thats where i'd be, onstage with my brothers and my two oldest friends of over forty years.

http://uk.youtube.co...h?v=yncx6HY7ARw
And their teeth will be blunted like lions and they will be cast away on whirlwinds and such!!!!

#2 Jammy

Jammy

happy new year to all

• Administrators
  • 128 posts
  • LocationDUNURE

Posted 31 October 2008 - 07:42 PM

is that still the same hat morris??

#3 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 07:50 PM

sadly no, the present one is only five years old, that was a good felt one could tuck it inside the bike jacket when getting on the bike, what do you think of the wee brother? he was 17 there, thats the one that lives in troon.
And their teeth will be blunted like lions and they will be cast away on whirlwinds and such!!!!

#4 Jammy

Jammy

happy new year to all

• Administrators
  • 128 posts
  • LocationDUNURE

Posted 31 October 2008 - 08:22 PM

is that him doing the guitar solo???
should say to him to pop down some nigh

#5 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 05:45 PM

aye right, his faither and brother being fishermen was a bit of an embarressment to him, even if it put him thru uni, added to the fact the old man always claimed i was the brains of the family, only thing we never argued about, pity i wasted it when i had it, settle for remembering names and faces noo.

#6 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 01:59 PM

sh!te of a day ootside, canna get oot for my usual tuesday walk and bored oot ma heid, feck all on telly, resorted to watching myself on youtube, how sad!!!

http://uk.youtube.co...h?v=L4knskPGL08

Reply to this topic