3 replies to this topic

#1 Barry McCrindle

Barry McCrindle

Skipper

• Administrators
  • 54 posts
  • LocationAyrshire

Posted 11 July 2009 - 08:21 AM

Just a quick update on the site, we got our 2000th member today, have passed the 10,000 posts in the forum, over 15,000 photos in the gallery, total views on pictures has passed the 1 million mark.
All in all not bad since the site was launched last October
I always see both sides of the argument, the one that's wrong and mine.....

#2 Guest_Steve Ellwood_*

Guest_Steve Ellwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 July 2009 - 08:50 AM

Just a quick update on the site, we got our 2000th member today, have passed the 10,000 posts in the forum, over 15,000 photos in the gallery, total views on pictures has passed the 1 million mark.

Cracking statistics Barry - so well done to the 'Management Team' for their efforts  O0

#3 isleseafoods

isleseafoods

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 01:59 PM

Congratulations to the admin team on the growth of the site. On behalf of WOSSTA I would like to thank the team for allowing us to advertise training courses on the site. This has been a great success for us and many fishermen in the south of Scotland have responded to our course posts on the site and attended training because they found out it was on through this site. On more than one occasion we have not advertised courses anywhere else as the response to advertising on here was enough to fill a course.

#4 westword

westword

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 08:04 PM

IM THE 20000000000000TH MEMBER :whistle: :) ;) :D ;D :laugh: :smiley2: >:( :( :o 8) ??? 8:) :P :-[ :uglystupid2: :police: :police2:
KILL EM ALL, LET GOD SORT EM OOT.

Reply to this topic