#1 Adoration II

Adoration II

mooooooo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Locationtoon

Posted 28 October 2008 - 08:35 AM

oing 2 start live prawns wen back out in wee boat whats the best way 2 keep them sprinkler or full tank withsmall pump oxegen any help boys need a tank 2 anyone got a light 1 2 hold 20tubes
Mr Richard JohnstonEEEEEEEEE Jnr

Sure its a grand oul team ti play for

#2 wbeedie

wbeedie

Mate

• Moderators
  • 12 posts
  • LocationPortree Nut hoose

Posted 30 October 2008 - 09:51 PM

The boats up here work the sprinkler and fish tubs for tubing prawns Rikki no extra weight on deck with a full tub just unscrew the cork at the bottom  of the tub so the water drains heard its a hassle though
Some people accuse me of thinking the world revolves around me, but it doesn't. It revolves around the Sun which shines out of my arse.

#3 Adoration II

Adoration II

mooooooo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Locationtoon

Posted 30 October 2008 - 10:11 PM

cheers, was thinkin of tat just make ply wood tank

#4 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Locationbetween the hills and the high water mark.

Posted 30 October 2008 - 11:10 PM

get a frame made from angle iron, richard will manage to run you one up in minutes, cheery kenny craig will hum and ha over a sheet of ply but i've found him cheaper, you could go the whole hog and paint the inside with latex paint, not the kind you paint on your skin for your sexy parties stewie!!!!
And their teeth will be blunted like lions and they will be cast away on whirlwinds and such!!!!

#5 wbeedie

wbeedie

Mate

• Moderators
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 11:11 PM

you will need ti glass it rikki to stop the wood fae rotting
Some people accuse me of thinking the world revolves around me, but it doesn't. It revolves around the Sun which shines out of my arse.

#6 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 11:22 PM

don't tell him that, he'll only come back in a few months and tell you you're talking rubbish, "every monday morning i take a pint tumbler i've saved from the weekend and when i get aboard i start her up, stick on the decklights and go out on deck and glass the b astard, it's leaking like a sieve the woods gone black and i can stick my finger thru the rotten thing"

"am i using the wrong kind of glass?"
And their teeth will be blunted like lions and they will be cast away on whirlwinds and such!!!!

#7 wbeedie

wbeedie

Mate

• Moderators
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 12:03 AM

NOo noo Quiet Waters surely Rikki aint that daft lol sayin tat maybe he is lol he is still gan ti sea lol

#8 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 12:40 AM

i have two versions of my answer to that, sadly the funny one would only amuse me, offend him and i wouldn't be so cruel

the second is not funny but closer to the truth, i'd not be surprised with anything he might do, so if you excuse me theres a woman getting new tits on the telly, can't remember what she called the left one but the other is called stewie, my new name for the daft one.

#9 Adoration II

Adoration II

mooooooo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Locationtoon

Posted 31 October 2008 - 05:26 AM

haha well jammy can be thr right 1 ill be left lol

#10 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 09:45 AM

that you admitting you're calling him a right tit,  stewie muffin?

#11 Adoration II

Adoration II

mooooooo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Locationtoon

Posted 31 October 2008 - 09:59 AM

this week yes he s lol 8) ;D

Reply to this topic