crazy stunts at a french harbour i think.

5 replies to this topic

#1 mack rill

mack rill

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 09:42 PM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.c...></param><param name="allowFullScreen"

#2 Xander Fulton

Xander Fulton

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 09:33 AM

bloody eediots

#3 Jammy

Jammy

happy new year to all

• Administrators
  • 128 posts
  • LocationDUNURE

Posted 17 July 2009 - 12:36 PM

ach com on xander boy am sure you and wee jjf could do that in jan or feb at dunure harbour

#4 young ronnie

young ronnie

Deckie

• Moderators
  • 0 posts
  • Locationoban

Posted 17 July 2009 - 01:21 PM

Yep,there certainly are words to describe people who get up to these kind of stunts...politeness and the law of libel forbid me to use them though :o

Some learn by reading,some ask questions,others observe...but there's always one who has to pee on an electric fence for himself.

#5 Guest_Steve Ellwood_*

Guest_Steve Ellwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 July 2009 - 03:54 PM

Yep,there certainly are words to describe people who get up to these kind of stunts...politeness and the law of libel forbid me to use them though :o

Hi Ronnie

What sickens me about this behaviour is the fact that some poor sod from the Emergency Services has to put their lives at risk to mop the resultant mess/death up.

We have a problem with so called Tomb Divers jumping off the Pier at Cullercoats - local Plod has installed CTV to try and put them off the practice and also come out in public to say it is an offence to cause public distress - thus an arrestable offence.

#6 smithlee93

smithlee93

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • Locationayrshire

Posted 09 September 2009 - 11:09 PM

he's no fiert

Reply to this topic