6 replies to this topic

#1 sylvestor

sylvestor

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 05:46 PM

can anyone tell me what size of bison doors will spread the same as a five nine or six foot dunbar door

#2 Adoration II

Adoration II

mooooooo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Locationtoon

Posted 17 April 2009 - 06:18 PM

can anyone tell me what size of bison doors will spread the same as a five nine or six foot dunbar door
number 5bison
Mr Richard JohnstonEEEEEEEEE Jnr

Sure its a grand oul team ti play for

#3 bfsanders

bfsanders

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 03:45 PM

id stick we the dunbars bison doors just a friggin nightmare

#4 Adoration II

Adoration II

mooooooo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Locationtoon

Posted 08 May 2009 - 05:27 PM

id stick we the dunbars bison doors just a friggin nightmare
the new 1s with single back strap rnt bf the old 1s were bit of a pain but if u kept on top of them they were ok easier on boat winch more time out of wire save fuel fish bettr about ground they dont fall down the way dunbars do

#5 bfsanders

bfsanders

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 11:28 PM

got you fine bud i just remember when i was away on the serenity altering them every 2 hauls,washers in washers out,least we dunbars yi just shackle them on and away she goes

#6 fishamike

fishamike

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • Locationessex

Posted 11 May 2009 - 08:08 AM

bisons all the way, we have seen v doors, wooden doors, and other doors used but everyone here still goes back to bisons. We work 4 bison doors 1 set of size 6 and one set of size 4 for the middle net and never have any prob shootin away or doors fallin over you can turn wit all the gear near enough on its self wit the wire on the side your turnin going slack until you level up and they still keep spreading, you just need to keep them well maintained as the chains will stretch alot but doesnt take 5 mins to put it right before each trip. 

#7 Adoration II

Adoration II

mooooooo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Locationtoon

Posted 11 May 2009 - 08:13 AM

ur right there wee can turn right round not xrossed them canting yet its horrible wires going really slack flapping about saying 2urself no way r these going 2 open and soon as she starts 2 slow down uve got a spread like 1 o the dancers in seventh heaven :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Reply to this topic