#1 Fishermen-Jordan

Fishermen-Jordan

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationExmouth, Devon

Posted 19 October 2008 - 08:29 PM

we had 301 members on here and just gone down to 300 so wheres the one who went off?

#2 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Locationbetween the hills and the high water mark.

Posted 19 October 2008 - 09:34 PM

not here obviously!!!! it was a visitor from another planet, the one that the earth revolves around, well the admin there thinks so anyway, he came, he saw, he thought "thank feck i banned that lot from my site, they are all fecking mad" then he left in a puff, or i think it might have been a huff, or he might have been a, well we won't go there, this is a multi cultural site, i bring the culture, and there are multiple members.
And their teeth will be blunted like lions and they will be cast away on whirlwinds and such!!!!

#3 Jammy

Jammy

happy new year to all

• Administrators
  • 128 posts
  • LocationDUNURE

Posted 19 October 2008 - 09:41 PM

no no no that was skjold when i asked him yesterday if he would not contribute a comment or two to the site instead of just sneaking about  :;D :;D :;D ::)politely tho

#4 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 10:42 PM

no idea what the temperature has to do with anything? but it was one of the owners of the planet krypton, when one of its sons told them his name was clark kent they said "proper english please, the word is know, you are suspended for 2 weeks for using doric"
And their teeth will be blunted like lions and they will be cast away on whirlwinds and such!!!!

#5 nicky l

nicky l

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 12:06 PM

i thought it was just a nasty burn.

#6 jackiep aka Nurse Liverscot

jackiep aka Nurse Liverscot

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationAberlour

Posted 26 October 2008 - 01:23 PM

Well Well!!  Is this where you have all been hiding?  The Nurse has found you at last!  Can I join the gang it has all gone quiet on the other sight!

Nurse J
Take two tablets and see me in the morning

#7 wbeedie

wbeedie

Mate

• Moderators
  • 12 posts
  • LocationPortree Nut hoose

Posted 26 October 2008 - 01:35 PM

Well nurse J if you check the gallery you will find a posting you might remember from elsewhere
Some people accuse me of thinking the world revolves around me, but it doesn't. It revolves around the Sun which shines out of my arse.

#8 young ronnie

young ronnie

Deckie

• Moderators
  • 0 posts
  • Locationoban

Posted 26 October 2008 - 02:22 PM

I hope Nurse Liverscot has brought her wee black bag wi' her Willie,it's high time we had a top up.Things have been gey quiet in the cupboard for weeks now...even the dug's a bit off colour and got withdrawal symptoms. Just tell her tae watch where she parks her car if she hasnae got the hubcaps bolted and superglued on lol

Some learn by reading,some ask questions,others observe...but there's always one who has to pee on an electric fence for himself.

#9 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 01:35 AM

more like tell her to remember where she parks the car, theres an odd fellow forgets and has the polis scouring the countryside for it, when has a car got three keys? one to start it, one where you thought you left it and the third is where you actually parked all along!!! mebbe naw fair since the wee sowell still hasna figured oot how to register on here!!!!

#10 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 01:52 AM

i wonder how sis is getting on this week? bit of a girly name for him but it might just stick, in case ye don't know who i'm speaking about sis is the skipper of the Adoration CN78 or is he still skippering the shang-a-lang this week? don't know how he came to getthe name but according to Mr. Jack's membership info below his avatar it says r,icki's nemisis, maybe his habit of putting lipstick on everyone else's photos is just him wae a drink in him thinkin he's lookin in a mirror when he's lookin at the monitor, now i'm puzzled at wot to call him, r,icki, cooo or sis? i heard he's got a wummun that skweezes his plooks, claims its his cyster?

#11 Adoration II

Adoration II

mooooooo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Locationtoon

Posted 28 October 2008 - 07:02 AM

stand by  :)
Mr Richard JohnstonEEEEEEEEE Jnr

Sure its a grand oul team ti play for

#12 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 01:43 PM

legs are getting tired standing here waiting, i'll need a lie doon after shiftin two washing machines, its tiring work watching other folk cairry somethin heavy.

#13 Adoration II

Adoration II

mooooooo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Locationtoon

Posted 28 October 2008 - 02:42 PM

u cary somthin heavy every day gifted 1 the size o tat head

#14 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 02:48 PM

aye yer right, i have tae keep this huge brain somewhere, i'm naw as lucky as you, my brain disna fit in my erse!!!!

just warming up the sarcasm cells in case i manage doon a stroll tonight

#15 Adoration II

Adoration II

mooooooo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Locationtoon

Posted 28 October 2008 - 03:09 PM

ha ha mind ur own muffin  :)

Reply to this topic