4 replies to this topic

#1 puddlejumper

puddlejumper

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:09 PM

My letter to Fishing News I'm RAGING !!!

I have just returned home after trying to attend the evening Q+A  session (6-8) at Largs of the Marine Scotland National Event.

I arrived at the door of the Hotel at 7;15 to be told that the meeting had finished and wasn't running until 8 because everyone had already asked all the questions.

Not so, if the meeting had run 'till it's time i would have asked some questions , but then i'm only a fisherman and perhaps my views are not important and not what they want to hear.

I understand that it's a long day waiting for people to show up but I too had also put in a long day at sea, landed  and only  wanted to give my input as the adverts had asked us to.

#2 sorcha

sorcha

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:00 PM

That seems a bit shabby Ian , and extra annnoying as you made the effort to get there!
Has anybody else been to one of these meetings? and if so what was the outcome?

#3 puddlejumper

puddlejumper

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:11 PM

Jon Tar went to the 1 in the 'Gilp said it was a poor show no answers to his questions and very little info for the ones they could answer
Apparently there's to be one in Troon but they've not got a date yet be the usual last minute so no one will make it so no difficult questions

#4 Jammy

Jammy

happy new year to all

• Administrators
  • 128 posts
  • LocationDUNURE

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:15 AM

not heard when the troon one is ian you for making  guest appearance lol

#5 puddlejumper

puddlejumper

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:31 PM

I'll certainly stand up and give my opinion if given the opportunity ;-)

Reply to this topic