1 reply to this topic

#1 Maxine Irving

Maxine Irving

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:31 PM

a came on this site today as a was told about it by my dad to have a look at pictures of boats and things he does as  i live over 300 miles away from him .and what i have found is .
pictures of my dad that members on the site think its ok to put comments on taken the p**s out of him so called friends of his .a would just like to say me dad is fully aware of his size and he doesnt need to be pulled to bits by people about it .but what makes me even more annoyed is to make out they are doing it because they no am his daughter .news flash you may have removed some picture but you didnt remove all of them and the 1 that was left on was dated august 2011 so it has been going on for sometime as there was picture from before then .and today was my first day i visted the site and seen what has been going on so it clearly had nothing to do with me been his daughter and winding is up .as a result a wont be visiting the site again because i am no amused .

#2 andwaahs

andwaahs

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationOslo,Norway.

Posted 27 March 2012 - 04:08 PM

Sorry to hear about this, I found comments about members of my family on pictures here too, its annoying when these fellas claim to have been friends, just insult the idiots back and forget it, the sense of humor of fisherman has always been a bit of an aquired taste. Dont let it ruin this site for you there are some cracking pics to enjoy.

Reply to this topic