http://www.dailyreco...86908-23757441/

#2 wbeedie

wbeedie

Mate

• Moderators
  • 12 posts
  • LocationPortree Nut hoose

Posted 19 February 2012 - 11:56 PM

what a fecking disgrace , talk about daylight thievery, hope the story helps the man get his cash back
Some people accuse me of thinking the world revolves around me, but it doesn't. It revolves around the Sun which shines out of my arse.

#3 wbeedie

wbeedie

Mate

• Moderators
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 02:36 PM

Havent seen the black fello for a while KY, think the old man seen him in the fort william ward a couple of months back lol
Some people accuse me of thinking the world revolves around me, but it doesn't. It revolves around the Sun which shines out of my arse.

#4 wbeedie

wbeedie

Mate

• Moderators
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 05:06 PM

Na , packed in fishin years ago , he works for Calmac now couldnt tell if he still likes a drammie though , did the last time I was in a pub with him but that was years ago now lol

#5 wbeedie

wbeedie

Mate

• Moderators
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:36 PM

He hasna had the Christina for about fourteen years noo , aye  same place I last had a drink with him was the Bakur as well

#6 wbeedie

wbeedie

Mate

• Moderators
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:11 AM

Harry Dicks , you are on about , nah he sold up about the same time ,he is one of the local taxi drivers now but he still frequents the old place

#7 wbeedie

wbeedie

Mate

• Moderators
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:54 PM

!8 year ago , I wiz a squaddie , maybe shoulda gone ti prison instead lol they get treated better, na feck all changed the whole place is still a dump , , the only thing changed about the pub , the RFC badge above the pub door has gone

#8 puddlejumper

puddlejumper

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 04:20 PM

Did Harry not have a daughter name of Catherine and a boy think he was Norman perhaps ?
Think we went to a ceilidh in the village hall with her, brother wasn't over keen for some reason . . . . ;)

#9 wbeedie

wbeedie

Mate

• Moderators
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 09:52 PM

He has a daughter ,not sure of her name and a couple of sons, Norman and Innes

Reply to this topic