http://newsvote.bbc....69791.stm?ad=1l

#2 KEVIND

KEVIND

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 08:06 PM

THE MOST FEKN INDANGERED SPECIES IN THE UK IS THE MEN THAT GO TO SEA AND CATCH THE STUFF UNLIKE THE R-SOLES THAT TRY TO STOP YOU

#3 DOGSBODY

DOGSBODY

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationSUNDERLAND

Posted 08 December 2008 - 10:15 PM

GOT IT IN ONE KEV :)
Paul...shyboy...Johnson.

#4 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Locationbetween the hills and the high water mark.

Posted 08 December 2008 - 10:43 PM

i don't want to say i told you so, but did i not predict this the day this site opened? today lamlash, tomorrow, where is it you work from? and thats directed to everyone!!!
didn't notice anything about compensation in that piece? or is that sort of thing restricted to farmers, it is set aside of the sea is it not?
And their teeth will be blunted like lions and they will be cast away on whirlwinds and such!!!!

#5 restlesswave

restlesswave

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Locationthe rosses,co.donegal

Posted 08 December 2008 - 11:34 PM

hmmmm- an here boys take a 200 mile limit so you have countless square mileage to shut down. not just a wee bit.
bend it,and if you can`t bend it,break it.

#6 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 11:37 PM

forgot about that!!! i'll be making a point of using the private email address i was sent for soapy to raise that point with him
And their teeth will be blunted like lions and they will be cast away on whirlwinds and such!!!!

#7 restlesswave

restlesswave

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Locationthe rosses,co.donegal

Posted 08 December 2008 - 11:56 PM

pretty convenient dont you think? 30% off 200 miles in regards to 30% of basically feck all.
bend it,and if you can`t bend it,break it.

#8 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:16 AM

work it right and close everything more than 140 miles off shore, or 100 off the west coast and 200 off the east? or make the 30% thats closed to scottish boats start at the border going south, not scottish waters? mmmm, anything north is not english waters but that hasn't stopped them taking the oil and gas for the last 36 years so fairs fair!!!! could even give the irish rockall as long as they let scottish boats fish there, wait, are they not hoping to find oil reserves west of shetland? you think there might be strings attached to this deal? ach, it'll sort itsel oot, dinna fash, they wouldn't be elected to represent us if they didn't know what they were doing, would they?
for the benefit of new members who failed to see the funny side of starting out as a FO, that is what we call sarcasm, jeest so ye know!!!!

Reply to this topic