2 replies to this topic

#1 Gordon M

Gordon M

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 11:00 PM

Can the person deleting the comments advise me of the reason as the comments being deleted are tame compared to some made in the past that are still on the site , As a certain member who used to be a moderator waqsw goot at deleting any comments he didnt like, And makes bold foolish statements then hides I have seen that certain members are on when comments are deleted as i've said before its an opinionated site and is a good site the guys did a good job setting it up, so if someone thinks he can have a cruel dig at someone when he knows he wont see it as it will be deleted before he is off the boat he works on and others think its funnny and proceed to slag the westcoast people off It beats me as Mr Ellwood seems to have a better protection team than Barrack Obama wht about tyhe shit stirrin its caused he new what that comment would produce in return  but thats ok its only Steve , |I wont post another comment on the subject but I wont sit and watch someone rippin the piss out of anyone in that manner this isnt the first time the troubles brew from that direction either

Regards

GORDONM :cheers: :-X :coolsmiley:
With regards
"Gordon M"

#2 Jammy

Jammy

happy new year to all

• Administrators
  • 128 posts
  • LocationDUNURE

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:51 PM

murray heres an idea you and steve dont see eye to eye so stop bothering each other you dont need to look at his pics or commetn on them so dont bother any member can delete pics an comments they have posted

#3 Adoration II

Adoration II

mooooooo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Locationtoon

Posted 20 January 2012 - 06:25 PM

u tell them james
Mr Richard JohnstonEEEEEEEEE Jnr

Sure its a grand oul team ti play for

Reply to this topic