New Additions

7 replies to this topic

#1 ADMIN1

ADMIN1

Deckie

• Moderators
  • 0 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 09:46 AM

To all members, we're asking for your opinions for things you would like to see included in the site, and feedback on the layout at present

#2 boat happy

boat happy

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • Locationengland

Posted 09 November 2008 - 02:49 PM

how about  photo comp  as long as there good prizes
fishermens friends

#3 quiet waters

quiet waters

Deckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Locationbetween the hills and the high water mark.

Posted 09 November 2008 - 03:17 PM

typical only a member five meenits and wanting something for nothing, i'm not in favour of competitions, my slogan for a Tshirt on another site was far superior than any other entry and they gave the prize to some feeble effort from someone else, sorry, but it was neither inspiring nor amusing, easy seen that none of the joke contributors from this place bothered to enter, i'm sure they'd have given it a good go, besides i already have the only (as far as i am aware) trawlerpictures.net Tshirt in existance, come to think about it, i haven't set eyes on it since the only time i wore it?:) dusters?:)? you know what wimmin are like!!!!
And their teeth will be blunted like lions and they will be cast away on whirlwinds and such!!!!

#4 Guest_Steve Ellwood_*

Guest_Steve Ellwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2008 - 08:30 PM

To all members, we're asking for your opinions for things you would like to see included in the site, and feedback on the layout at present

Hi

As  a newbie can I say that I find this site a 'breath of fresh air', although I am finding the lingo difficult to follow  ::)

Not sure if this has been suggested before (probebly has) but could there be a facility when posting photographs to have a space (box) for the date on which the shot was taken - makes a good reference point to have that detail? - just a thought so please don't shoot me.

Regards

Steve E.

#5 ADMIN

ADMIN

Deckie

• Administrators
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 08:39 PM

Hi Steve, yes good idea about the "date" box, easy enough added to the ones allready there. Ill speak to the other Admins first but it shouldnt be a problem.

Regards

Admin

#6 Guest_Steve Ellwood_*

Guest_Steve Ellwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2008 - 05:12 PM

Hi All

Again sorry if this has been suggested before - but what about a category for 'Mystery Vessels' - I have loads of photographs of boats, not necessarily fishing that I have photographed but am unable to locate any information about them.

#7 Barry McCrindle

Barry McCrindle

Skipper

• Administrators
  • 54 posts
  • LocationAyrshire

Posted 10 November 2008 - 05:15 PM

Yep sounds good, give me a couple of hours and I will stick another section in the gallery
I always see both sides of the argument, the one that's wrong and mine.....

#8 Guest_Steve Ellwood_*

Guest_Steve Ellwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2008 - 05:18 PM

Yep sounds good, give me a couple of hours and I will stick another section in the gallery

Hi Barry

Cheers - that was quick  :) - may give the experts out there something to sharpen their skills on!

Reply to this topic