Jump to content




HOUGHTON


HOUGHTON

PADDLE TUG HOUGHTON IN SUNDERLAND 1950S



    Hi Paul

    Originally owned by The Lambton Companies.

    Built 1904 (B Hepple & Co Ltd - South Shields) and scrapped in 1964 by Clayton & Davie Ltd of Dunston on Tyne.

    Official number was ON118629.

    Gross Tonnage - 133
    LOA - 96.0 Feet
    Beam: 20.0 Feet
    Draft: 9.7 Feet

    She was transferred to France, Fenwick Tyne & Wear Co Ltd in 1945.

    Regards

    Steve E.